PDA

View Full Version : Different calc Codes

FU_Too
12-02-2004, 08:21 PM
I have griffinbox, use dongle calc, also cyberGSM v2.0 and uniqueSW ultimate calculator. Can someone tell me Why all the different codes ie griffin old, griffin new, dongle V1, Dongle V2. all give different codes. Do all codes work? or are they for different phones. So far Ive found cybercalc the most effective however only just got griffinbox and not had chance to try out ultimate calc but am confused by different codes for same imei numbers. :-?

fugster
12-02-2004, 11:38 PM
I have griffinbox, use dongle calc, also cyberGSM v2.0 and uniqueSW ultimate calculator. Can someone tell me Why all the different codes ie griffin old, griffin new, dongle V1, Dongle V2. all give different codes. Do all codes work? or are they for different phones. So far Ive found cybercalc the most effective however only just got griffinbox and not had chance to try out ultimate calc but am confused by different codes for same imei numbers. :-?

dongle v2 codes work on all nokia dct4 oter are picky with what phone they will work on

FU_Too
13-02-2004, 12:11 AM
dongle v2 codes work on all nokia dct4 oter are picky with what phone they will work on

That would Explain why cyberGSM calc is more reliable but doesnt explain why the others generate different codes and why they work espescially the griffinbox. (or some of them anyway) :-?