PDA

View Full Version : 6600

robocop
16-02-2004, 01:22 AM
does anyone know what software to use to transfer java games to the 6600 from pc and also what good sites to get series 60 java games

tzeonn
16-02-2004, 01:58 AM
u need either a mmc card reader, bluetooth device, or a infra red device. i recommend either bt or mmc card reader.

and sites.... keep a lookout for sigs of some members here, cant post direct links, or learn to use irc. u shld hang out more in symbian section.

Cosmictej
20-02-2004, 04:25 PM
u need either a mmc card reader, bluetooth device, or a infra red device. i recommend either bt or mmc card reader.

and sites.... keep a lookout for sigs of some members here, cant post direct links, or learn to use irc. u shld hang out more in symbian section.

I have a mmc reader and everytime I put something on my 3650 doesnt install it by it self, Is there a way to put software on the mmc card, and then get the phone to install it?

tzeonn
20-02-2004, 04:31 PM
either u send stuff to inbox, install from there, or u need a file explorer like fexplorer or seleq installed, click on the app in the explorer to install.

try setting ur mem in use of messages to mmc, den put the file in e:/system/mail/(1st folder)/any of the 16 folders, labelled 0-9, a-f. hope it comes out in inbox to install (nv tried tt method)

Cosmictej
20-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the quick reply Tzeonn,

I know for a fact the messages way doesnt work, but I shall try the other way, just have to find a wap site where I can get fexplorer from

tzeonn
20-02-2004, 11:39 PM
when u ask bout wap sites, www.tagtag.com comes in, search ard there, good luck.