PDA

View Full Version : who bought my 9210??ß

southside
17-02-2004, 01:55 AM
hello, i sold my 9210 to one guy in italian... but i never got the monney =( what wrong??? i send by post like "nachname"

asiwal
17-02-2004, 06:23 AM
Perhaps thats what u deserve, after what u did to us with ur @#%^$ FTP. remember!!!

sektor_1
19-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Hey lay of the guy, the ftp service that southside provided to us was FREE, we did not pay for it and it was his generosity that he did it for us, for your information, a few weeks after the ftp went live, file sharing laws were changed in germany making it illegal to set up any sort of file sharing (illegal) system. THAT is why it got shut down.

next time be glad if someone sets up a free service for you, even if it is for short while!

Perhaps thats what u deserve, after what u did to us with ur @#%^$ FTP. remember!!!

asiwal
20-02-2004, 10:15 PM
I didnt men to be harsh, sorry about that. but yes he did the effort i appreciate that.. but we did work on it too.. remember!! and he disappeared without a trace.. so before u start defending some one and be a wise guy u should have facts from both sides. duh!!

sektor_1
21-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Wise guy? moi? I dont think so, the fact of the matter is that alot of people worked on it aswell, not just yourself, myself included, from your point have you actually lost anything by the removal of southsides ftp? have you? I mean has it made your life incomplete? no...I diont think so.

And for your information, I did have fact from both sides, THAT is why I know why the ftp went down....due to the change of laws in Germany.

I didnt men to be harsh, sorry about that. but yes he did the effort i appreciate that.. but we did work on it too.. remember!! and he disappeared without a trace.. so before u start defending some one and be a wise guy u should have facts from both sides. duh!!

asiwal
21-02-2004, 07:37 PM
i dont see the point of getting into any argument with u suckter

i doesnt matter to me that laws changed in germany or germany went to war with ur royal high-assness..and personally i didnt care about the ftp so as far as knowing about stories of both sides are concerned.. well u dont know my point which i dont know need to give u at all, you are simply assuming and considering urself to be right .. so stop being the guardian angle around here and shut the *** up.

anway this thing is closed from me. if u want to continue go ahead its ur c*** u can whack as many times as u want

asiwal
23-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Dear sektor and southside

i am deeply sorry for my childish behaviour and i hope u two will forgive me. i am not going to give an false justifications for losing my mind, i admit what i did was wrong and i am ashamed about that. i could have edited my previous posts and erased them but i acted with that meaningless stupidity infront of all people here and i want to apologize infront of them all.

and i hope u wont have any hard feelings. even if u do i wont blame you.
once again.. im truely sorry.

NokDoc
23-02-2004, 04:43 AM
Hi,

That's a very nice reply...

NokDoc

Alinus
23-02-2004, 11:45 AM
moved to Sales Info Section.

please use right section for posting in the Forum.