PDA

View Full Version : A920 autosync with PC

komputerdk
17-02-2004, 08:50 PM
hi, I have the 3 phone from Motorola (A920)

My problem is that I want to make it possible to syncronize with outlook when I put my phone in the craddle (USB connection). But had ask 3 about it, and they told me that it cannot be done, so I have to choose the connect to PC (desktop suite) every time I want to connect to my PC..

my question is , I hope that isn't true, so is there software that can connect with the A920 without having to choose the desktop suite every time on the phone?

thanx for any help (wierd that 3 can mess up a phone which should be one of the greatest on the market)....

b_keerti
29-08-2005, 06:40 AM
hi, I have the 3 phone from Motorola (A920)

My problem is that I want to make it possible to syncronize with outlook when I put my phone in the craddle (USB connection). But had ask 3 about it, and they told me that it cannot be done, so I have to choose the connect to PC (desktop suite) every time I want to connect to my PC..

my question is , I hope that isn't true, so is there software that can connect with the A920 without having to choose the desktop suite every time on the phone?

thanx for any help (wierd that 3 can mess up a phone which should be one of the greatest on the market).... :-o :confused:

b_keerti
29-08-2005, 06:42 AM
:-o :confused:

Please help me out for moto A920 to uprage that even at a price. I am in INDIA and can u suggesta way to upgrade. also i want to haveth sync CD please help me

THE FOX
29-08-2005, 08:19 AM
bet you got yr fone from england..
coz it 3g an aint available in India..
bet it was barred... :D :D
try motorola site for: pc sync