PDA

View Full Version : The Nokia 9210i Communicator sucks!@#$

awyeahs
18-02-2004, 12:28 PM
I recently bought the Nokia 9210i communicator. Was in good hope as I spent $600 (USD) for the new phone along with accessories.

I used it for a month or so. One day while I was walking on the wet grass I slipped, my phone was in my nokia leather case which was in my pocket.

When I got up and checked the pda interface for the communicator the inside tft screen had been cracked. Althought the outside covering screen was just fine, as brand new. Althought it had no direct contact with the ground and even it was grass. And I even didnt fall on the phone.

Everything was working fine except the screen was cracked
and broken. The phone connected to my PC, hddisk, software
and OS in it all where okay, no scratches from down to bottom
nothing... no engravements on the casing even if some pressure was applied
if I had fall on of the phone and pressed it so it's screen had cracked.

Absolutely nothing. I was making calls, sending calls through
the outside phone, sending and reciving sms everything was working fine. The casing was A-1 looked as if, it was a brand new phone just bought now from the market.

When I checked for warranty to my nokia dealer they said it cannot go undergo warranty. So then I asked them to repair the pda screen inside and they estimated me a cost of $250 (USD).

For the fuck sakes of $250 I can buy a new Nokia 6100, or 6610 here, understand you fuckwit nokia.

Your phone the communicator sucks, the fuckin thing aint even durable, it has
no resistance, if it drops one time, the whole $600 phone is worth shit,
meaning $0. I used the 3310, 3315 and 2100 for a couple of months, they slipped once and fell from my hand onto a direct ceramic tiled floor, once on the pavement and there working fine.

So if you buy a $600 dollar phone, compared to a $50 one. The $50 one is
durable while the $600 dollar one can fuck you alive. When someone spends money on a phone, they expect to get the least out of it, not to spend more money on it, coz the fucking manufacturer has no quality control over the product.

Nokia has made me pissed off for the last time.
I hope and suggest you guys not to support and by nokia
products anymore, as they are not upto the standard, the price you pay for the thing whish you wish to buy is not worth it, kthx.