PDA

View Full Version : UniqueSW's DCT3 Calculator

PaulD
18-02-2004, 03:19 PM
What version of UniqueSW's calculator is the newest.

I would have thought version 2.31 which i found (shown below)

http://www.the-stands.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1.JPG

But it seems most of you people are talking about this one:

http://www.the-stands.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/2.JPG

Which one is the newest?

Sorry if i have done something wrong here but i have read the rules and faq's and this is the best place I could think to post it.

And does anyone have a list of which phone are dct3 and dct4.

Thanks alot to anyone who can help me.

Paul

mac_es
18-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Use the ultimate v1.0.
It does everything that 2.31 does plus much more!

Visit the unique page for more info ;) http://www.uniquesw.com

PaulD
18-02-2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks very much for the quick reply.

I thought that the new version one software was probably the most up to date but it did confuse me a little as the icons etc were the same.

I'm still wondering if their is a list out there of what handsets are dct3 and what are dct4 or if there is another way to tell.

mac_es
18-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Search the forum for the DCT4 or DCT3 phones list.

But basically:

if it has GPRS or colour screen or poly sound or radio is a DCT4. But care, maybe it hasn't got anything of this and be a DCT4.

Other way is to try the codes, DCT4 codes are 15 digit and DCT3 10. So, if you try a 15 digit code in a DCT3 it will do nothing at all. :unsure:

Unique
18-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Good question...

The key is in the start of the name...

UniqueSW DCT4 Calculator v2.3.1

UniqueSW Ultimate Calculator v1

One does DCT4 unlocking only the other does much more there we call it the 'Ulitmate' calculator as it does most.

The first includes features that you may not yet see in the second such as keycodes.

These will be added soon enough, maybe in v1.1 or v1.2

Hope I made it a bit clearer.

John

kevinn13
18-02-2004, 07:37 PM
John

Hats off mate top work again!!!

JAC
19-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Excellent work, made cable unlocking a thing of the past! Much easier to use than some of the earlier DCT4 IMEI unlockers. Question is, why has it taken so long for DCT3 unlocking to become available when DCT4 has been available for a lot longer, despite being newer release?

Regards

JAC
www.jac-computers.co.uk

PaulD
19-02-2004, 03:18 AM
Thanks very much to everyone who replied without flaming me for being new. And a big thanks to Unique who took the time to make this great sofware.

Just another newbie question but is it only dct4 phones that require the lock 2 because as far as I know orange always uses lock 2. But on the ultimate calcluator only one code is calculated for dct3 phones.

JAC
19-02-2004, 03:29 AM
Generally, all DCT4 phones only need code 1 & 7, normally one or the other.Very rarely do they need both put in.If in doubt, enter code 7!

Regards

JAC

www.jac-computers.co.uk

MONO
19-02-2004, 10:14 PM
Money as always!

When we had our online DCT3 service on beta test there where a lot of people that thougt that we should put "password" on the service so that the "value" on the DCT3 codes should remain. After our public release it only took a couple of days then there where free DCT3 everywhere :-)

/MONO

Excellent work, made cable unlocking a thing of the past! Much easier to use than some of the earlier DCT4 IMEI unlockers. Question is, why has it taken so long for DCT3 unlocking to become available when DCT4 has been available for a lot longer, despite being newer release?

Regards

JAC
www.jac-computers.co.uk