PDA

View Full Version : Samsung T100 Unlcoking Program Probs

AndyJ
04-09-2002, 05:54 PM
New here.......Be gentle!!!

Ive downloaded the program of this page....i presume that this works with the cable that comes with samsung t100???

When i go to open the program after unzipping i get the following error message

Projet1

Component 'MSCOMM32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Anyone know how i can get round this?

Or even better could someone email me the program which will work?!

Can arrange a software or mp3 swap or something.

Cheers

Andy

:: sunny ::
04-09-2002, 06:30 PM
hi

download mscomm32.zip (http://www.geocities.com/dwoosnam/Software/Driver/mscomm32.zip) .

regards:
haf

AndyJ
04-09-2002, 06:44 PM
that link didnt work but i have downloaded the file from somewhere else.....what do i do with it???:confused:

:: sunny ::
04-09-2002, 10:15 PM
sorry mate ..didnt cheked that link ... but now its working ...
mscomm32 (http://www.geocities.com/dwoosnam/Software/Driver/)

upzip it and copy it to your C:\Windows\System
thats it ..

Loco
22-09-2002, 12:53 AM
i have downloaded paderf 4 and the active x file and the program still doesnt work could you guys give me a hand. i have a t1oo that is phone locked and i got the cable that came with it i tried the paderf and it says invalid property value! what is going on?? i also tried using santel but it completes the procedure using the r210 and then asks for phone varification. it restarts and all but the phone code does not go back to 0000? whats am i doin wrong?? i would appreciate any help

Mali
22-09-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Loco
i have downloaded paderf 4 and the active x file and the program still doesnt work could you guys give me a hand. i have a t1oo that is phone locked and i got the cable that came with it i tried the paderf and it says invalid property value! what is going on?? i also tried using santel but it completes the procedure using the r210 and then asks for phone varification. it restarts and all but the phone code does not go back to 0000? whats am i doin wrong?? i would appreciate any help

try "costum e2p reset", if you dont now code for that start paderf and type that what hi advise you on end of unlocking procedure!!

dont put sim card in phone before you have reset your phone!

Regards Mali

aejaz
07-10-2002, 07:23 AM
helo I need to unlock samsung N620 pls anybody can help i tried all santel there is nothing that ca unlock this phone