PDA

View Full Version : Chemkid....positivo

GR8
22-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Good day to all!!! :-P

Straight forward guy. As honest as you get them. Probably last of the saints.
Will only deal if parcel is sent prior to payment. Was a bit scepticle at first, but all worked out fine. Got his email from a friend of mine and have not looked back since...11 deals to date. Definately made alotta money from him. His prices are excellent. Will recommend him without a doubt.
ps..he hates people that bullshit him around...

Just GR8 :D

Chemkid
24-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Thanxs for the kind words Grate. ;)

Good day to all!!! :-P

Straight forward guy. As honest as you get them. Probably last of the saints.
Will only deal if parcel is sent prior to payment. Was a bit scepticle at first, but all worked out fine. Got his email from a friend of mine and have not looked back since...11 deals to date. Definately made alotta money from him. His prices are excellent. Will recommend him without a doubt.
ps..he hates people that bullshit him around...

Just GR8 :D

iww311263
04-09-2004, 06:52 AM
just to add my penny worth i too was sceptical at first having to do cod to south africa but to this date have done a fair few deals with Ahmed and allways pays top dollar and on the nose allways keeps you informed and emails daily

nice bloke to deal with and 3rd or 4th deal in the pipline at the moment

ian

Chemkid
29-09-2004, 09:19 PM
just to add my penny worth i too was sceptical at first having to do cod to south africa but to this date have done a fair few deals with Ahmed and allways pays top dollar and on the nose allways keeps you informed and emails daily

nice bloke to deal with and 3rd or 4th deal in the pipline at the moment

ian

Hi Ian,

Believe it when I tell you mate, I only checked this this evening. Thanks for the ref mate.

Regards
Ahmed