PDA

View Full Version : M-99.co.uk (David Hind) is a CHEATER

Unique
24-02-2004, 07:07 PM
M-99.co.uk (David Hind) is a cheater.

He has taken our orginal free software (http://www.uniquesw.com/dl?14) and done a nice paintshop job to produce a screen shot and claim this as his own.

It can been seen here:- http://www.m-99.co.uk/Mobile_Phone_Accessories/Unlocking/All_Phones_and_Universal/all_phones_and_universal.html

This will not be tolerated, he will regret trying to profit from our generosity.

m-99.co.uk is a scam.

John

Crux
24-02-2004, 07:12 PM
yes he is. he done something similar with mados. oh well.

seems like he cant get anything free. he will try to sell it imideatly

pico
24-02-2004, 07:23 PM
i bought from there before. good fast service..

marklowther
24-02-2004, 07:25 PM
this is sad vey sad, :sad:

mickey blue eye
24-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Hope you teach him a lesson Unique, shame a free release is abused in this way, not the first or last time I'm afraid.

gatsby76
25-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Unique

Many people on many forums i use are now "CUSTOMISING" your unlokcer for their own profits.

I have someone on another forum who simply edits your shell and inserts someone elses name and then sells this at around £15gbp

Not very nice when people release things for free and then others try to make profits from it with no work involved !

NokDoc
25-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Hi,

Yes, quite sad.

NokDoc

THE INSAAN
26-02-2004, 05:26 AM
like my signature goes "ONE MANS FUN IS ANOTHERS HELL" think about it my brothers

mickey blue eye
02-03-2004, 01:04 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34370&item=3389193284

Another *****?

BOEBOE
02-03-2004, 01:18 AM
And just when I tought that David Hind was a good man, when he send his apologees to g3gg0...

And now again.

He needs a lesson

mickey blue eye
02-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Maybe Unique can complain to ebay re copyright abuse on the link I posted, might get the poster banned from ebay.

maddog
02-03-2004, 03:11 PM
It does take the p*ss when people nick others hard work then sell it as there own. Especially at £19.50! Why should he make money when the creator does it to help us for free (which is appreciated ;) )

THE INSAAN
07-03-2004, 04:27 AM
i think i may have something, as far as i know, the software on a nokia phone belongs to nokia, you only own the phone, so if he claims to have reverse engineered a nokia flash file, then i think he may be in violation of copyright laws and maybe someone should report him to nokia industries for tampering with nokia software, because to change somebody's work you need permission from the author, i dont think he has permission, and he definatly isnt paying royalties to nokia

Unique
08-03-2004, 01:05 AM
i think i may have something, as far as i know, the software on a nokia phone belongs to nokia, you only own the phone, so if he claims to have reverse engineered a nokia flash file, then i think he may be in violation of copyright laws and maybe someone should report him to nokia industries for tampering with nokia software, because to change somebody's work you need permission from the author, i dont think he has permission, and he definatly isnt paying royalties to nokia

Kiss my ass... If you think like that why the fuck do you visit these forums ?

If you wish to report me to nokia, PM me and I will be more than happy to give you all my details and also a number of personal contacts in Nokia. Maybe if they took this serious there would be no NokiaFREE... no Nokia reverse engineers... but it helps their sales... they don't care.

John

NokDoc
08-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Mr. Insaan,

Two things differ.

1. I paid for my phone.

2. He only asks for money, even with stuff he stole.

NokDoc

THE INSAAN
09-03-2004, 12:15 AM
i think my post has caused quite a stir, if you read it carefully, there are no names mentioned, the post was ( and still is ) aimed at our cheat, it is not aimed at unique, or nokdoc or any other moderator or flash file creator.

All i say is , if Mr Hinds thinks he made this software, or anybody else who wishes to sell Mados embedded flash files as their own work, ( apart from original creators ) then these are the ppl that need to be reported, when unique created the software, He didnt sell it , he gave it , the same with nokdoc. krisha and geggo, they gave their work to the members of Nokiafree.

I think some people may have taken my post the wrong way, maybe i should word them a bit more clearer in future

frankster
29-06-2005, 07:19 PM
I ordered a data cable for my phone from M-99 and I gave a throw away email address which I have used for nothing else.

I have recently received spams to this email address. Selling email addresses must breach UK Data Protection laws - I wonder if I could bring a prosecution against him.