PDA

View Full Version : Help with Remote Unlock E700

nelsnose
24-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Is it possible to remote unlock an e700. Can anyone help. Cheers.

nelsnose
24-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Is it possible to remote unlock an e700. Can anyone help. Cheers.

DaveTowner had the solution on another thread. For everyone else try hsi method it qworked for my T-Mobile locked E700.

I had the same problem being asked for a network code, i thought dammit, but i had a play and figured it out.

with NO sim card inserted turn on the E700, when you see the "insert card" prompt type in *2767*688# you will then see the EP2 reset screen displayed - wait a few seconds took mine about 10, then the phone will reboot. pop your other sim cards in and your away.

remember

NO SIM CARD
POWER ON
at the INSERT SIM message
*2767*688#
WAIT
Done

Hope that helps you out - dont play around with software unlocking or guessin at the Network Code.

i didnt wanna risk killing a phone i just forked out £250 for.

Cheers, have fun.

FSA_UK
01-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Nelnose u saved me a hell of alot of time:-P : . I initially thought my phone was barred from the network (i.e. a "ded phone") and wud need all the imei number changing with software and cables.

THEN... I read this and nelnose saved the day cos he STATED the EXACT PROBLEM (i.e the network message that comes up) then u solved it. Other peeps shud do this so ppl can determine EXACTLY what wis wrong and wot needs to be done.:lol

P.S. how did u come up with that code nelnose? :-?