PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing missed call

roni_kuncoro
25-02-2004, 06:46 AM
My phone is 3310, i always received missed call without number "(no number)". i know some GSM Operator have ability to missed call without number appear in screen. so, my question is how to know the phone number that missed call me. This is so disturbing me cause i don't know the missed call come from. please help me. :-?

THE INSAAN
26-02-2004, 04:34 PM
if on orange type " *#30# " ( without quotes ) and press send/call,

asgaardro
27-02-2004, 12:03 PM
i think this is a stupid eeprom problem tri to flash with a virgin eeprom and then see if the problem persist

roni_kuncoro
14-06-2004, 09:39 AM
No no no....i've tried it, doesn't work!

It's PRIVATE NUMBER, it's a facilities from several gsm operator. So, when i receive that call, the display show "PRIVATE NUMBER" without name and no number. Then, when you open call register/missed call, the screen show "NO NUMBER", then, when you choose option, you can't find "show number". It's disturbing me, anybody know how to showing the number who missed call me?

asgaardro
14-06-2004, 10:19 PM
try the #31#phone_number
ex #31#1234567890
and the result will be unknown no
no name and no number id to reciver

FU_Too
14-06-2004, 10:46 PM
No no no....i've tried it, doesn't work!

It's PRIVATE NUMBER, it's a facilities from several gsm operator. So, when i receive that call, the display show "PRIVATE NUMBER" without name and no number. Then, when you open call register/missed call, the screen show "NO NUMBER", then, when you choose option, you can't find "show number". It's disturbing me, anybody know how to showing the number who missed call me?You cant do anything about it because if caller doesnt send number (option in setup) then there is no number recieved so no number to callback. Also calls via corporate switchboards also dont send callers number. Irritating but fact of life. :sad: