PDA

View Full Version : ucables.assh...

thiana
05-09-2002, 02:06 PM
I friend of mine was pist on that site. He spent more than 1,000 USD on cables and staff couple months ago, making 2 or 3 different buys on that site. Last week, his acess to members area was cutted, and he ask for renew. Check his ask and ucables answer, and make u own judgement:

A friend:
"here its goes Javier: 59206211, 59709927, 66737197, 59968905, 63282331"
Javier-ucables
"Check that your last order was in last 3 months that is what you get for free with any order."
A friend:
"thatīs what you say, but allow me to tell you itīs
not smart, even fair. Are u telleing me that i should buy only a couple dollars every tree months, so i granted acess?
Sure a spent more money on you than it. Hope to have u understanding." said mine friend.
Javier-ucables
"Yes, doesnīt matter. If you make an order, you will get free 3 months support.
Thanks"

:confused: :confused: :confused:
people most be aware of ucables

mobilehelp
07-09-2002, 03:33 PM
i have purchased cables from that site. in fact, i got my first cable with them. i never had any problems with them. my supposed 3months membership with them was not actually 3 months. i had it for almost six months! not only that, when they accidentally forgot to include to send my a clip of a 8210, the following day they sent me the clip plus another flasher cable. hows that for service?

if your friend still has problems, try contacting patricia jaen.

btw, avoid calling them. i can barely understand their english. or was the guy on the answering maching talking some other ancient language...

br
ian