PDA

View Full Version : NOKIA 100 & NOKIA/ERICSSON ACCESSORIES

poplife319
27-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Along with the Motorola equipment I just listed in another thread, I have the following items for sale:

*Nokia OEM Antigua Red (LKJF5AR) & Bermuda Blue (LKJF5BB) covers for 5100 series Nokia phones---Packaging lists compatible models as 5120/5160 but will work with other models using replacement keypad because scroll arrows are seperate on these covers. All are brand new in original packaging and I would like to get rid of all of these in one shipment for a killer price but will sell them individually for $2.50 each plus shipping.

*Several OEM Nokia 2190 LCH-2 cig cords--All new in original packaging MAKE OFFER

*Several OEM Ericsson NiMH 500 mAh batts w/belt clips for CH388 phones (maybe compatible with other models)--Again....all new in original packaging and will let them go really cheap. Can't guarantee that they'll hold a charge because of manufacture date. MAKE OFFER

I'm located in Indianapolis, IN and will take & email dated pix of any equipment upon request. I'll also provide my phone number and you're welcome to come and pick any of this up in person. Email all inquiries please.

thanx
poplife319
[email protected]