PDA

View Full Version : have any one think about free DCT4 flasher

JacekPoland
05-09-2002, 10:10 PM
Is any one think about it . What transmision FBUS MBUS maybe somthing like flasher Dejan 1.0 . Who have some ideas .Sorry for my anglish Best regards JacekPoland

DJVASTVASTY2K
07-09-2002, 08:27 AM
Hello M8's

I Know The Flasher Wont Be Free Yet.
The Solution Developers Are Makeing Fast Easy Money With A Cost To Make Per Nokia DCT-4 Flasher @ £15 GBP To Make.

They Sell For £200 GBP Fast Easy Money And They Dont Just Sell A Qty Of 1 But They Sell Thousands.

I Know That [Knok] Is Nearly There They Have Started To Construct The Config Files And Are Experimenting With Flash Loaders And Read And Write Addresse's.

Also Not Forgetting Dejan Is Coming Up With Something But Also It Will Be Delayed As Quite Recently He Was Shot.

Rolis Is Also Experimenting Too, But Like I Said It Will Be Some Time Before It Is Free. Also Dont Forget That There Is Few Solutions That Support All Nokia DCT-4 Phones. Nokia Has Not Finished Launching All There Phones Yet For The DCT-4 Range.

Off Topic Here:
The Next Phones They Are Makeing Is The DCT-5 Range They Will All Have BlueTooth As Standard, GPRS, WAP, JAVA, And Some New Technology Too.

I Am Sure That Most Of The DCT-5 Phones Will Also Feature A Boost Colour LCD's.

Best Regards

Adam Rest

Vast Gsm Team