PDA

View Full Version : E700 unlock!

Saf
28-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Hi, all

I have an E700 on orange network....when i type in *2767*688# nothing happens....iv also tried using the S500 software to unlock it but no joy.....Can some1 plz help?

Thanks

nahid
29-02-2004, 02:07 AM
Hi, all

I have an E700 on orange network....when i type in *2767*688# nothing happens....iv also tried using the S500 software to unlock it but no joy.....Can some1 plz help?

Thanks
what software are you useing?

Salami1_1
29-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Maybe wrong datacable, are you sure you have correct one?
Try cleaning contacts, is your battery fully loaded?

try Q100 winimei software to unlock.

WBR

Saf
01-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys.......... Iv managed to get a different code to the *2767*688#

Thanks once again for your interest to help

THE INSAAN
13-03-2004, 05:00 PM
@saf

you wouldnt mind sharing this "new" code would you ??

Saf
13-03-2004, 07:03 PM
#*7337#

this code will reset and delete all memory on phone!

unlokia
01-04-2004, 04:20 AM
Hey folks - forget "if" or "but" or "maybe", I have a mate Bish who owns a mobile franchise outlet, and I am telling you for SURE (120%+!!) that this code #*7337# works well and unlocks the SAMSUNG E700 every time!!.

We unlocked 12 of these from the ORANGE network this evening, and **ALL** worked immediately on voda/o2/tmob etc.

Don't take any second guesses my friends, this code WORKS and I can guarantee that to you in good faith, and for SURE!!!

Best regards, but don't forget this code wipes out any wap settings etc from the handset, and that you use all codes at your own risk.

Last time I checked, Orange (fools that they are) void the phones warranty if they know you have unlocked it. So just don't be a fool and tell the tw*ts!!.

Anyhow as a final word in case any of you are confused...

######### THIS CODE WORKS ON E700, OKAY!!! ########## ;)

cubwolf
02-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Its just unlocked mine so i thank you for sharing that with us ;)

djmmcd
06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Hey folks - forget "if" or "but" or "maybe", I have a mate Bish who owns a mobile franchise outlet, and I am telling you for SURE (120%+!!) that this code #*7337# works well and unlocks the SAMSUNG E700 every time!!.

We unlocked 12 of these from the ORANGE network this evening, and **ALL** worked immediately on voda/o2/tmob etc.

Don't take any second guesses my friends, this code WORKS and I can guarantee that to you in good faith, and for SURE!!!

Best regards, but don't forget this code wipes out any wap settings etc from the handset, and that you use all codes at your own risk.

Last time I checked, Orange (fools that they are) void the phones warranty if they know you have unlocked it. So just don't be a fool and tell the tw*ts!!.

I tried your code but not sure if it worked but i will explain what happened.
I removed my sim then switched on and entered #*7337# and my screen went white for a few seconds then black then came back on and everything seemed re-set, does this mean im now unlocked? By the way this was for a samsung e700 using 02 network in the uk.
I look forward to your reply soon.

djmmcd
06-04-2004, 10:10 PM

Yes it wiped out my wap settings, no i get a message saying internet not enabled, how do i correct this?

ahib
07-04-2004, 05:08 PM
djmmCd -get your network settings reloaded-either manually OR ask your network customer services to reload it via their net.(the latter maybe easier for you)

approx41
18-04-2004, 01:33 PM
hello i have a e700 i put a number in the phone and it reseted its self and then come back on but now it dont work it stays on for about 5 secs then gos off can any 1 help??

littlesmitty
19-04-2004, 11:25 PM
ok i have a E700 .

when i turn it on with no sim card in, i get a picture of a sim card ans the words "insert sim"

in the blue bar it says "SOS" and at the top i have a picture of a telephone handset with a line through it .

no matter what keys i press, nothing happens except the off button, which will turn the phone on and off

if i have a sim card in, the phone appears to be working but again only the off button works.

cumshooter
19-06-2004, 12:12 AM
hi
i got an s500 serial data cable for unlocking and changing my imei formy e700 i had no problem with that i managed to change the IMEI number, but i cant find any software to upload ring tones or logos via the cable. can you only do this with an irda cable. it weird cause the site i bought the cable from said it was possible to upload ring tone can any one help is there any software out there.................. i can use with the s500 cable i dont want to buy another cable..........

scarlett
24-08-2004, 07:47 PM
undefined

hi thx for the code #*7337# this may sound really stupid but i have tried to enter the code but every time i try to enter the "#" or "*" key it will not work please can some one give me the idiot guide to inputting the code. thank you!!!

junaid
27-08-2004, 11:46 PM
undefined
hi thx for the code #*7337# this may sound really stupid but i have tried to enter the code but every time i try to enter the "#" or "*" key it will not work please can some one give me the idiot guide to inputting the code. thank you!!!

why dont u use cable & software to unlock... it will work 100% although code should work... r u sure ur # button is ok

gremlinbt
22-09-2004, 11:56 AM
have to say i tried the first code and it didnt do anything
but tried the 77 code on a e700 and it worked a treat - the phone froze for a few seconds ,rebooted and will now take any ntwork sim :)

- Bry

Interista
24-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Can anyone please help?? I have a samsung E700 and cant call out on it everytime i try call out it says "call ended" ive tried all codes!! How can i get it to work on the OPTUS network?? it works on all other networks :???: :???: :???: :???:

Salami1_1
25-09-2004, 01:24 AM
Can anyone please help?? I have a samsung E700 and cant call out on it everytime i try call out it says "call ended" ive tried all codes!! How can i get it to work on the OPTUS network?? it works on all other networks :???: :???: :???: :???:

imei of that phone is blocked by OPTUS network...
(reported stolen perhaps)

gowest
05-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Thanks everyone.
This has to be just about the best site on the net. just unocked my e700 with these codes. Brilliant.

mobius303
03-11-2004, 11:52 AM
The #*7337# code does not work on all models, as wonderous as it would be if it did.
I can unlock/repair all e7xx series handsets for you
contact me

chris7676
13-12-2004, 07:22 PM
#*7337#

this code will reset and delete all memory on phone!

I have tried your unlocking code but all I get on the screen is limited service, does this mean it is barred?