PDA

View Full Version : Ad: This really works!

Mother_Mutates
28-02-2004, 07:09 PM
:-o HOW TO MAKE MONEY FAST,EASY AND LEGAL!!! :-o

verry simple.
u go to work.
BR.
Alinus.

Alinus
28-02-2004, 08:11 PM
you're banned.
permanently.

FU_Too
01-03-2004, 02:28 AM
:-o HOW TO MAKE MONEY FAST,EASY AND LEGAL!!! :-o

verry simple.
u go to work.
BR.
Alinus.
Well I thought it funny. Is there a problem with you and Alinus? seems a trivial thing to get banned for unless there's more than meets the eye.

Yotamz
01-03-2004, 01:28 PM
Well I thought it funny. Is there a problem with you and Alinus? seems a trivial thing to get banned for unless there's more than meets the eye.

actually he wrote one of those stupid messages on "how to get money".. and alinus edited his post, and banned him..

FU_Too
01-03-2004, 03:53 PM
actually he wrote one of those stupid messages on "how to get money".. and alinus edited his post, and banned him..

Well I did look for all other posts and found none so assumed has been banned for this one only. If that is not the case and something more serious was posted then I stand corrected but as I said I looked for other post but none came to light.

BOEBOE
01-03-2004, 11:24 PM
This is just a piece of shit...

Yes, I've read the whole story

Something doesn't make sense here...

Everybody wins, but from where comes the money then???

jam3z
02-03-2004, 01:25 AM
wot he means is this 1 used to say a really crappy message but he edited it then banned him

Alinus
02-03-2004, 01:39 PM
1. this is Annoucments Section.

it's descriptions sounds like this "Important news about NokiaFREE updates and announcements"

so this section is reserved for NokiaFree Team.

users can get banned for posting here...anithing...not like the crap i've edited.

2. This thread is moved to off topic zone..since is there it belongs. u can talk here about piramidal games and anything u like.

Holsum
05-03-2004, 07:16 AM
if you want to know what is it was, check it out here, it makes sense. Try it, what do you have to lose!

gophermaster
05-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Chain Letter scam, eh? Did you pull that off textfiles.com?

FU_Too
05-03-2004, 01:35 PM
if you want to know what is it was, check it out here, it makes sense. Try it, what do you have to lose!
Yes it does make sense but what happens when youve run out of gullable people? thats when you or at least others lose so not all can be winners. just like pyramid selling only the top one really benefits.
As Alinus says shouldnt be here as nothing to do with gsm.

Holsum
05-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Yes it does make sense but what happens when youve run out of gullable people? thats when you or at least others lose so not all can be winners. just like pyramid selling only the top one really benefits.
As Alinus says shouldnt be here as nothing to do with gsm.

Obviously you arn't as smart a person as you think you are, this is an honesty investment you have to TRUST that as you have invested 12 dollars to these people that everyone else will do the same. It has nothing to do with being gullible. What is 12 dollars anyways. and then after you have sent out 2 to each on the list, you take off the first person, put your name and then send it out to hundreds of people that hopefully do the same. so that means if 6 people do the same as you NO harm done right, you made your money back, WOW WHAT AN INVESTMENT, because after that its all residual income!!! Obviously you didn't think about it too much!

FU_Too
05-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Obviously you arn't as smart a person as you think you are, this is an honesty investment you have to TRUST that as you have invested 12 dollars to these people that everyone else will do the same. It has nothing to do with being gullible. What is 12 dollars anyways. and then after you have sent out 2 to each on the list, you take off the first person, put your name and then send it out to hundreds of people that hopefully do the same. so that means if 6 people do the same as you NO harm done right, you made your money back, WOW WHAT AN INVESTMENT, because after that its all residual income!!! Obviously you didn't think about it too much! The two words that really stand out are "trust" and "if" Like how can you TRUST someone to follow the procedure of this letter IF as it seems the people that put it in this forum cant even adhere to the rules laid down here. I cannot see any gsm help or information in that letter, so what is it doing in this forum then? Anyone can start one of those letters by putting 5 names before their own then sending them out asking gullables to donate 2* to each name and to add their own name to bottom crossing off the top one and sending to 6 others. This SCAM has been around for years. I can remember it from 40 years ago. :lol:

Holsum
05-03-2004, 11:01 PM
The two words that really stand out are "trust" and "if" Like how can you TRUST someone to follow the procedure of this letter IF as it seems the people that put it in this forum cant even adhere to the rules laid down here. I cannot see any gsm help or information in that letter, so what is it doing in this forum then? Anyone can start one of those letters by putting 5 names before their own then sending them out asking gullables to donate 2* to each name and to add their own name to bottom crossing off the top one and sending to 6 others. This SCAM has been around for years. I can remember it from 40 years ago. :lol:

Well in this case they arn't aimed at people like you, just the 6,410,012,326 other people that don't think its a SCAM! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FU_Too
05-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Well in this case they arn't aimed at people like you, just the 6,410,012,326 other people that don't think its a SCAM! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ahhh! so there's 6410 millionares then twice over minus their $2 of course? get real and use YOUR Brain instead of spouting the blurb they send out to get you to part with your money. By all means if you are convinced you do it but I'd prefer to give my 12 bucks to charity. I suppose if youve sent yours off then the more you can convince the more you get unless you trying to convince yourself youve done the right thing. As its not anything to do with phones I will comment no more.
Good luck, I hope you win but there are always losers as well as winners.

Unique
05-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Well in this case they arn't aimed at people like you, just the 6,410,012,326 other people that don't think its a SCAM! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

= 6,410,012,325

John