PDA

View Full Version : Incorporating Unclocker into website

JAC
29-02-2004, 07:43 PM
I wonder if its possible to put this unlocker or similar on a site so people can do it without downloading. I have got a sample version which kind of works, but not effectively.If anyone has a script for it, please let me know.

Sorry if its been covered, I did look!

Regards
JAC

www.jac-computers.co.uk
**New software section**

skynet
02-03-2004, 04:38 AM
I wonder if its possible to put this unlocker or similar on a site so people can do it without downloading. I have got a sample version which kind of works, but not effectively.If anyone has a script for it, please let me know.

Sorry if its been covered, I did look!

Regards
JAC

www.jac-computers.co.uk
**New software section**

unlocking is free now, you wanna do it for money? expect no help...

JAC
02-03-2004, 04:52 AM
I wanted to set up a site to generate DCT3 & 4 codes free of charge, instead of people asking in forums for codes. My own site does very well out of this, as does others.

I have a basic template set up, not online yet, but want to fit all probabilities into it, EG:DCT3(both locks), DCT4(v2,5 & 7). Its a lot of work but worth it in the long run.
At no point did I mention making any money, its a free service to be kept free!
Only if I hosted on my own server would I expect payment, but as I am not, then its FREE!!!

All I asked for was some help in compliling the script with the aforementioned variables.
Please read before posting!

JAC

Kofikoduah
13-04-2004, 05:32 AM
i just made one. but haven't had time to design the interface.but it will work. just let me know if you want something customized.then we'll talk

danwood76
21-04-2004, 12:08 PM
It seems that you were all sleeping when we launched our online alculator :)
http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes
It does DCT4 and DCT3 ;)

And it works 100%

regards,
Danny

laxxe
22-04-2004, 01:48 AM
i just made one. but haven't had time to design the interface.but it will work. just let me know if you want something customized.then we'll talk

I made one too, but I would really like a version that doesn't requre Windows (but can be used on a server running only Linux). Anyone has that?

bsys
22-04-2004, 11:59 AM
I produce dct4 2/5/7 calc codes in an asp script. You just make a POST request to my server, and given it back the code. You can build in any kidda of platform.

[email protected]

deviat0r
22-04-2004, 12:08 PM
It's been done.....

http://www.gsmhelp.info/unlock.htm

But to name just one site. A search in google produces a lot more.

Dave

laxxe
22-04-2004, 01:44 PM
I produce dct4 2/5/7 calc codes in an asp script. You just make a POST request to my server, and given it back the code. You can build in any kidda of platform.

That's how my system works too - I would just like my own solution (more stable and secure), and without running Windows.

Cosmictej
29-04-2004, 06:03 PM

[email protected]

Can I please have a link your site doesnt have a link to the actual page