PDA

View Full Version : MinuteBeep & AnyKeyAnswer With On/Off Capabilities [Edited By ME]

THE-MATRIX
01-03-2004, 02:24 AM
Hello !

I spent the last two weeks playin with some scripts, asm n hex vals.. Seems harder than it iz !

If u used ur brain a lil u'll know how to make such stuff, believe me !

here r the minute beep (By g3gg0) n any key answer (By krisha) edited by me, added menu enteries to enable/disable d patch..

a third script to add blinkin and newline chars, useful to study gsc script language..

plz refer to each script for more info..

Scripts tested on Nokia 3310 ONLY. Use at ur own risk.

Known bugz:
- any key answer seems 2 be ok.
- MinuteBeep may cause u contact service once u remove the battery from the phone ( Dunno Why?? ) u'll need a full factory settingz reset. Also the last call duration counter doesn't work, while All calls duration counter works well.. still tryin to fix 'em.

Plz post ne other bugz/Suggestions here..

Greetz.

THE-MATRIX
02-03-2004, 09:31 PM
hmm, 24 views, no replies??

Fails, successes, solutions, suggestions??

shin
03-03-2004, 01:27 AM
havent tested yet
been absent for a while.....
gotta try to catch up here....
modding with scripts.......
wow!!!
very new to me
it's for use with genolite v 2 right?
will try on my dear 5110 and post results

kraze1984
03-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Will check it on my 3310 bought yesterday ;)

Keep on developping!

grreetz

kraze1984
05-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Hello !

I spent the last two weeks playin with some scripts, asm n hex vals.. Seems harder than it iz !

If u used ur brain a lil u'll know how to make such stuff, believe me !

here r the minute beep (By g3gg0) n any key answer (By krisha) edited by me, added menu enteries to enable/disable d patch..

a third script to add blinkin and newline chars, useful to study gsc script language..

plz refer to each script for more info..

Scripts tested on Nokia 3310 ONLY. Use at ur own risk.

Known bugz:
- any key answer seems 2 be ok.
- MinuteBeep may cause u contact service once u remove the battery from the phone ( Dunno Why?? ) u'll need a full factory settingz reset. Also the last call duration counter doesn't work, while All calls duration counter works well.. still tryin to fix 'em.

Plz post ne other bugz/Suggestions here..

Greetz.

Any key answer also causes contact service after battery removed.
Maybe u are writing values in a wrong palce in EEPROM?

Used on clean 3310 v.6.07, phone made 09.2003 (i presume - new)

THE-MATRIX
06-03-2004, 01:35 AM
Wrong eeprom address??

Dunno but i'll try changing the address..

the strange thing iz that it happens only after removing the battery, which means some data are lost - including the current setting of the patch - but, how can this be possible ???

I'll try n post results..

Zandis
08-03-2004, 07:57 PM
It works 4 me fine (5.57).

shin
10-03-2004, 04:06 AM
i tried it on 5110 v5.24 already...
but whenever i try to acces the menu created it always restarts
i think it maybe because u use 3310 menustructure when adding the menu.
am i correct?
anyway, how do you edit a gsc?
i want to try to edit it so that i can use them on my 5110 (i really love this phone hehehe... :lol:)
i tried using a hex editor but all i see in the hex editor is the text i see when i open the script with genolite.
mind sharing your method friend?
because your script is not the only script i would like to apply to my 5110 but the case is always the same.

anyway, i also tried to apply it on my sister's 3310 v5.59 and so far i havent found any bugs yet (hopefully never)
keep up the good work mate

ps:if you could, do post here or pm me about the method you used to edit the gsc. :)

THE-MATRIX
11-03-2004, 07:20 PM
I'll try to post some kinda tutorial asap, though i'm not good enough in explaining stuff..

since it has worked well on other versions, u think it's a problem with the 6.07 ver. It might be a safe ram prob..

I've been bz these days, studyin, ya know..

but i'll tey to fix all stuff soon..

cya..

kraze1984
11-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Maybe so...
The mTonez patch also had to be reworked for 6.07 version..

GsmCyber
07-05-2004, 07:22 PM
sorry the old topic...

THE-MATRIX -» when i patch my flash with your edited script minute beep i have problems :( when i select on option it opens the inbox, when i choose off opens the outbox... what is the problem?! i need to choose 33xx New?!

Regards

THE-MATRIX
08-05-2004, 10:12 PM
First of all, this script hass too many bugz as mentioned..

Couldn't fix em cuz of exams..

But I think ur problem's due to exceeding menu ID 0xFF, this is a g3n0lite bug, menu id's larger than 0xff don't work properly..

I'm afraid you'll have to use a semi-unmodded flash!

New 33xx won't make any effect as far as i know, just to make the rhythmic led effect more (( Steroe )) lookin if u have a new 33xx..

P.S:
I have written a small tut long time ago, just forgot to post it! you'll see it soon !

GsmCyber
08-05-2004, 10:49 PM
no...the 5e0 id's are F8 and F9 :p no problem... i will not insert this on my flash...and any key answer?! many bugs or it's cool?!

Regards

THE-MATRIX
09-05-2004, 09:47 AM
interested in fixing some bugz?

Here's a small Tut to help u doing so ! (http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=304037#post304037)

@GsmCyber

I think they both have almost the same bugz!

BOEBOE
09-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Hi,

Tutorial is added in Download area.