PDA

View Full Version : I've flashed this f**king 5110 4 times and it's still locked!

Larry
06-09-2002, 03:40 PM
I've tried flashing this bloody phone with 4 different versions:
and 5.07 (when you turn on the phone, display lights up but nothing is shown.. pressing buttons results in beeps and nothing else)

I took a look with NokiaTool and it shows locks 1+4 are closed when I've just put a new flash onto the phone. So I open both locks update FAID and reset the phone.. only to find the phone is STILL locked to it's original settings! Not only this, but I notice the operator logo that was loaded into the phone when I was handed it to unlock (some 007 logo) is still there. Strange?

I thought perhaps the flashing wasn't actually happening althought it said it was. But having done *#0000# each time I can see it has.

Can anybody help me?
Please, please, please.. *gets on knees and begs*

Phillipus
06-09-2002, 06:38 PM
a) download another 5110 flash file (maybe the ones you have are faulty)

b) flash it to your phone and i suggest you use rolis flasher

c) after flashing is done use knok-phoenix to reset sp or better yet use eeprom tools by b-phreaks to reset sp, repair eeprom and calculate FAID

other tools for calculating FAID is nokia tool by jordik and nokia tool by rolis

best tool (i think) to reset sp is knok-phoenix, i've done so many sp resets with it and didn't encounter any problems

Larry
06-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Well, I've been having trouble finding these flash files around. Perhaps you could post one for me?:)

Also, EEProm tools doesn't work for me hardly ever. It just gives errors like "no phone connected" etc...

Cheers for the help.

KodeX
06-09-2002, 11:43 PM
Faulty EEPROM. Replace or reflash physical eeprom thru pony.

Adven
08-09-2002, 12:48 AM
Try here for flashes...........
http://www.flashes.online.pt/