PDA

View Full Version : problems unlocking 8310

ryan3
03-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Hi,

I used the unlocker to find out how to unlock my nokia but after entering the first code it said that it was wrong.
the first code was
#pw+ 48432761024502+1#
I wondered about the space in between the + and the first number and ignored it (I actually don't know how to enter a space).

btw - how many times can I try before killing my mobile?

thx for help
Ryan

FU_Too
03-03-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi,

I used the unlocker to find out how to unlock my nokia but after entering the first code it said that it was wrong.
the first code was
#pw+ 48432761024502+1#
I wondered about the space in between the + and the first number and ignored it (I actually don't know how to enter a space).

btw - how many times can I try before killing my mobile?

thx for help
Ryan
There is no space between the + and first digit and you have one number missing should be 15. You get 5 tries but you wont kill your phone it just means that after 5 unsuccessful tries you would only be able to unlock with cable connection. :smile:

ryan3
03-03-2004, 02:49 PM
There is no space between the + and first digit and you have one number missing should be 15. You get 5 tries but you wont kill your phone it just means that after 5 unsuccessful tries you would only be able to unlock with cable connection. :smile:

Thx for help. Will post some more threads to be able to try again to receive my code :)

ryan

FU_Too
03-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Thx for help. Will post some more threads to be able to try again to receive my code :)

ryan
you wont need to post more threads, there are threads already with links to various calcs ie uniquesw ultimate calc and my fav cybergsm calc. they are there for you to find just read the forum. :smile: