PDA

View Full Version : commandclass.ini for CDMA???

Plapla
06-09-2002, 07:57 PM
a great guy who isnt interested in trading, because he knows some of us cant get the enough soft or interesting soft to trade with someone who got what we need, but insist in trading (if you feel touched dont look at me you, selfish person) sent me the nokia sevice program which contains the original commandclass.ini and 2 other wich say CDMA in the middle of the file name....
someone could modify the ini file to get CDMA phones unlocked?
changing some parameters i got my 6185 tested but not "read" by the soft...

any ideas???
thanks

ismael_mj23
11-09-2002, 02:47 PM
The newest version of the Nokia Service Software, Mostly known as the miracle nokiasoc (nothing special this soft can do "ESN CHANGE" yes do it and you'll damage you're phone) does include a commandCDMAclass file for unlocking the CDMA models described in that file.

Ismael

green gerbil
12-09-2002, 12:23 AM
How will you dammage your phone by changing your esn? Will this mess up the checksums/FAID or is it just that you end up with a non matching esn/nam. Have you tested the esn changing with a valid esn/nam and or tested those in analog mode. Wish I could get my hands on nokia soc, all I have is the armadillo locked version I got a while ago. Too bad nobody has updated the armadillo unpacking tools in a while.

phonedudes
12-09-2002, 08:04 AM
You will not ACTUALLY permanently damage it. Unless of course you dont keep a back up of your eeprom data so you can rewrite back to original.

However the phone will detect a esn/cave algo mismatch and will continue band scanning. So essentially the phone is useless.

Not that it would matter since the mismatch still exists but how did you intend on FORCING the phone to stay into analog mode?

And this 'old version' are you just talking about the silly little unlocker program? Because thats available in the downloads section of the forum.

Im sure what you have is no different than whats been around and is very easy to crack. Its just a wrapper around it which then jumps to the main program, so if you simply extract the main program which you can see if you have any PE32 file utilities and write that to a its own file. Its now cracked.

If you like either email that to us or post it on the forum and we will take a look.

Either way it the program does NOT properly rewrite the ESN.

PHONEDUDES :) :grin: :)

green gerbil
13-09-2002, 01:08 AM
Why would the phone detect anything with the cave algorythm. Cave is only calculations run on the A-key. The phone doesnt know if the calculation it does is right, a concurrent one is done at the tower and the answers are compared, some providers dont even program in a-keys and dont use the feature (cingular i believe makes you pay for "CloneBlock"). Forcing analog is in one of the network settings on a few nokias. Unfortunately this one was given to me by someone and is still SPC'd so I dont know if the setting exists when you remove the SPC.

I dunno if my program is the silly unlocker program. The only one in this download section is for TDMA so it doesnt help me much. I'm uploading it anyway so you can have your way with it, just please let me know what it is and possibly give me the unpacked version if you can.

phonedudes
13-09-2002, 07:17 AM
@green gerbil

We will take a look at the program and let you know..

When speaking w/plapla he also mentioned a few TDMA models thats where the 'force analog' mix up came from, you are correct about having the selection but in our experience its still up to the carrier whether or not they will allow the call to go through in analog even if you force it. The few times we played with it Verizon allowed it but Sprint did not.
You mentioned Cingular I assume you were talking about TDMA, otherwise wasnt aware that Cingular had a CDMA market, do they?
Wintesla and one of the older versions of the cdma dlls would let you overwrite the spc (it was an oops it didnt check prior status)

As far as the ESN/A-KEY/Cave ... Thats just it, if you change the esn but dont recalculate the A-key thats where it detects its corrupt. Since we dont know what the A-key was in the first place therefore not be able to recalc the new 20digit A-key and checksum.

Phonedudes

ismael_mj23
13-09-2002, 04:01 PM
Now I know how much i love this stuffff. lolololololol

Ismael

green gerbil
14-09-2002, 11:10 PM
Cingular is yes, TDMA and Analog but they still use A-key as a requested feature and not a default and I asume CDMA carriers can do the same. Anyways, the A-key can be changed to the one for the new ESN with the a-key calculator, the actual key part of the a-key can be 0s. I recently found a version of nokiasoc 2 with the esn change and its only for TDMA but it looks like it works. I would like to use wintesla but the DLL I downloaded doesnt seem to function. At least I found the shitty cdma unlocker again and removed the spc. oh well. hopefully the thing i thought was nokiasoc turns out to be something.

Plapla
16-09-2002, 01:13 PM
can you post that version of nokiasoc here so i can try it up???....
some dudes told me that the phones we use here have no A-key (they are all 0s) so i wanna try to change the ESN on them...
Thanks

PS: you need DLL for what phones?

green gerbil
17-09-2002, 02:02 AM
What is your email, i will email it to you. I need cracked wintesla DLL's for NSD-1 (for a 5185i) and nsc-1(for a 5120i). I have played with this thing for a few hours now and it turns out that when you change the esn it doesn't change the checksums so the phone will not maintain service. It jumps between scan_pdch and scan_lock. If anyone knows anything that could fix checksums of the eeprom, please let me know.

Plapla
17-09-2002, 12:33 PM
send it here: [email protected], and give me your mail so i can send you the DLLs
Thanks

green gerbil
17-09-2002, 10:45 PM
sent :)

Plapla
18-09-2002, 07:50 PM
you said that nokiasoc changed your ESN but not your cheksum, as i couldnt make nokiasoc works because it gives some com problem, if you read your eeprom and make changes directly in it.... isnt the best way to change your ESN (keeping in mind you A-key are 0s)
Thanks

Plapla
18-09-2002, 09:08 PM
reading again what i wrote i realized that i emphasysed in an wrong way my question... i meant, isnt the best way to change the ESN and chekscum directly in the eeprom BIN once you have read it?
Thanks

PS: Green check your mail.....

green gerbil
19-09-2002, 12:30 AM
it will be once the checksums are figured out. the change esn thing only changes it in one place anyway so the orginal is still left in the eeprom in two places. and check the ini file for the comport setting if you cant get it to communicate, i use com2.

ismael_mj23
19-09-2002, 05:52 AM
I still think is not a checksum problem.

If it was a checksum problem, when you move the eeprom from one phone from another the second phone should work and it don't.

Like I said before, I think some info about other parts is written into the eeprom.

Ismael

green gerbil
20-09-2002, 12:41 AM
There is a checksum and an authority ID. If you change the imei of a gsm phone don't you have to change the FAID as well? I know my phone has one because I played with wintesla 2k and there is a authoridy id update and an place for msid. What is the GSM Faid based on anyways. I bet if you flashed a phone with the same flash file and then changed the eeprom it would work. What tdma nokias do you have, maybe we can swap images/eeproms and see.

ismael_mj23
21-09-2002, 05:37 AM
My friend I've done a Ton of test with nokia's eeproms and nothing succeeded, I've tried from changing internal data of the eeprom to eeprom clonning and nothing. Like I said before, and please think and analyze about it, If you move another electronic components, incluing the eeprom, It's like a combo, the recipient phone works, BUT if you move the eeprom alone it won't. So what does that tells me, it read some info from that oher EC's.

Ismael

green gerbil
21-09-2002, 04:48 PM
there aren't too many ic's in there that hold any data besides the flash and eeprom. Its like moving eeprom data between gsm phones but not doing anything to it, it won't work. We should figure out all the checksums and things in the flash so its editable like gsm flashes are and then we can see what is called in the eeprom and where.

sonicdeejay
24-09-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by green gerbil
Why would the phone detect anything with the cave algorythm. Cave is only calculations run on the A-key. The phone doesnt know if the calculation it does is right, a concurrent one is done at the tower and the answers are compared, some providers dont even program in a-keys and dont use the feature (cingular i believe makes you pay for "CloneBlock"). Forcing analog is in one of the network settings on a few nokias. Unfortunately this one was given to me by someone and is still SPC'd so I dont know if the setting exists when you remove the SPC.

I dunno if my program is the silly unlocker program. The only one in this download section is for TDMA so it doesnt help me much. I'm uploading it anyway so you can have your way with it, just please let me know what it is and possibly give me the unpacked version if you can.

hello green,the software ask me the name and security key..can u telll me that??

08A2-524D

thanks..
sonic
:)

green gerbil
24-09-2002, 10:19 PM
i dont have the key for that one. i dunno who does.

ismael_mj23
25-09-2002, 02:28 PM
Hey sonic, don't blow your brain up, that's just the same "Ucables" Nokia Service Sofware, previously known as the Nokia Class for TDMA, just locked with another version of armadillo.

Ismael

REALTHOMAS
25-09-2002, 05:41 PM
just a little or big diference between ucables and original nokia soc , ucables service cant read or write epromm , with nokia soc u can do it

josex
12-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Hey green, i also need the nsd-1 nsd-3 dll drivers for wintesla, i don't care the version, can someone send that stuff to my e-mail, [email protected], i really need that drivers, thanks for all,
José Alfonzo

ismael_mj23
12-11-2002, 08:20 PM
Contact me via ICQ at 4564850 or via MSN at [email protected].

ismael_mj23