PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Cdma Terminals

carlvelz
04-03-2004, 01:54 AM
I have 2 fixed CDMA Terminals. One is made by Qualcomm (QCT-6200) and the other a model made by Motorola (model: ST1001A).

I have the software and cables for both. But I am looking for a cracked version of INTER CDMA TOOL PRO (the guy never answered my emails) to read the SPC on the Qualcomm or a way to do an ESN change for the motorola unit. And also, is there any NOKIA Terminal like these ones?

Any help is welcome. I have a few programs I have gathered on the internet and I am willing to exchange them for free (a program I do not have is welcome). Feel free to send me a Private Message if you will.

Thanks Again!

green gerbil
04-03-2004, 06:44 AM
here u go. All the qualcomm chip phones are the same anyway, thats why this program works.

Nokia is another matter, nobody I know can get arround the authority ID. I have heard rumors of some people figuring it out, but they are not sharing.

carlvelz
04-03-2004, 07:30 AM
here u go. All the qualcomm chip phones are the same anyway, thats why this program works.

Nokia is another matter, nobody I know can get arround the authority ID. I have heard rumors of some people figuring it out, but they are not sharing.

Thank you for sending the file. It does not allow SPC reading for the unit I have or I have no idea how to make it. Please let me know. (this is not the pro version but rather the samsung one). Any help on this matter?

Thanks again for replying.

green gerbil
04-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Try this one and see if it reads.

carlvelz
04-03-2004, 08:23 AM
Try this one and see if it reads.

I tried that one... But does not work... I have an SPC reader for kyocera (but will not read the QCT models)

Tell me where to send it to you so that you can figure what I need.

The UniCDMA works fine for ESN change and other matters. But nothing so far can read the SPC so that you can later change it.

Assistance is welcome!

nkitn
03-06-2004, 12:01 PM
i want Lg inter cdma pro tool