PDA

View Full Version : mpeg video on 6600

dude1
06-03-2004, 10:55 PM
ok guys is there any software out so i can play mpeg video clips on a nokia 6600. as the real one player installed won't.
or is there any software to convert mpeg to 3gp or what ever the hell nokia's video format is. thanks.

Shaziya
18-03-2004, 07:32 PM
ok guys is there any software out so i can play mpeg video clips on a nokia 6600. as the real one player installed won't.
or is there any software to convert mpeg to 3gp or what ever the hell nokia's video format is. thanks.

Goto www.converter.com

There are various app's to download that will change the file format so you can put it on MMC.

mpsck
21-03-2004, 12:06 AM
when u buy 6600 ,it come with 2 cd .1 is kodak photo edit and another 1 is nokia sw..... first u install the nokia multimedia player before that inside the cd also have pc suite (no need to install)...
after install ...play the video clip or the mtv u want to convert...If the files can be play then click file on the tool bar ....choose save as ...
it will open a new window...from there u will see CONVERSION OPTIONS at below ..then u change from MMS 64K, 128*96 to NO SIZE LIMIT , 128*96......now u can press the save button.........wait for the conversion to finish ..................its done .. use memory card reader to transfer the files faster then infrared..... but if u want to convert from vcd or from a disc ...first u must convert it to mpeg file because as i know most files from a disc is in data format..............hope u will enjoy ..........very sorry for my english .....