PDA

View Full Version : E700 Custom sounds in phonebook

cerulean
08-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Anyone know how to upload your own tones in a way that lets you assign them to a particular entry in the phonebook? I uses PIM 1.1 for uploading sounds for ringtones but "My Sounds" don't show up in the dialog for adding sounds to phone book entries - I can only set the default sounds on mine...

Thanks

cumshooter
19-06-2004, 12:14 AM
hi
i got an s500 serial data cable for unlocking and changing my imei formy e700 i had no problem with that i managed to change the IMEI number, but i cant find any software to upload ring tones or logos via the cable. can you only do this with an irda cable. it weird cause the site i bought the cable from said it was possible to upload ring tone can any one help is there any software out there.................. i can use with the s500 cable i dont want to buy another cable..........

e700 wapman
09-09-2004, 12:53 AM
to assign your own tones to a caller (if thats what you mean) you first have to copy all your contacts to the phones memory.
then go to phonebook and select the contact you want (phones memory not simcards) and you can assign a tone from my sounds. that way you can play any tone you have in your phone when someone calls you.