PDA

View Full Version : samsung sgh s300m calls rejected?

volkswnok
09-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Hi,I have a sgh s300m model it rejects incoming and outgoing calls it uses any sim it even lists the number phoning you but displays rejected call does this mean getting a cable to unlock it ? any help appreciated cheers

sergo_zmeia
11-03-2004, 09:22 PM
This is a hardware foult, as I can understand of what U've posted...U need to change PA..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

volkswnok
12-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Cheers have got m/f bus cable,where can i download software for using the cable only problem is i'm using win 95?cheers

volkswnok
14-03-2004, 02:34 PM
I got cable and unlocked the fone the phone accepts any sim registers the sim etc but when you try to call or receive any calls it says call rejected what fault is this? it must not be needing unlocked its not asking for passwords etc it just rejects calls incoming and outgoing I have a data cable but whats the best software to use? cheers for the help

nahid
14-03-2004, 08:47 PM
I got cable and unlocked the fone the phone accepts any sim registers the sim etc but when you try to call or receive any calls it says call rejected what fault is this? it must not be needing unlocked its not asking for passwords etc it just rejects calls incoming and outgoing I have a data cable but whats the best software to use? cheers for the help
as he said change the pa first.................................

volkswnok
14-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Sorry a newbie here but what is the PA? and how do i change it cheers