PDA

View Full Version : help with nokia 6210 security code

williamc
08-09-2002, 01:46 AM
Hi,
Ive seen some posts before, but Im trying to clear things up.... Ive got a 6210 that I can read the security code through logo manager but it wont accept it. Ive downloaded dark flasher and the security code flash and also the full software flash. Can my nokia original data suite cable DAU-9P from 51xx/61xx, which I think is MBUS/FBUS be used to flash the software, of be used to unlock the security code in another way???

Also Ive got a com port cable with switchable fbus/mbus for my 8250 which I am also trying to upgrade software.

Do i need to buy extra flash cables for these two phones??

Thanx in advance

Will

cprafferty
08-09-2002, 11:25 AM
Yes you will need to buy a flasher cable.

on another note instead of patching with dark flasher you can use Knok to "fix" the counter and allow you to use the code you found out in logomanager.

williamc
10-09-2002, 04:40 AM
Hi thanx for the advice
Ive bought a flasher cable, and have got rolis working. Dark flasher cant seem to pick up the cable. Is there a setting somewhere??

I have done a full flash of V5.56 software, 2 Mb file, thinking it would reset the sec code but it hasnt. Any idea on what else I have to do??

I have tried using a partial flash file for security code too, on rolis with start address 5B0000, but I think it can only be used on dark flasher.

Thanx again

Will

cprafferty
10-09-2002, 11:26 PM
Its because you haven't removed the eeprom as I said before Knok will help you as for the patcher file it should work in any flasher because it only a flash file.

LEE
11-09-2002, 12:03 AM
i think your trying toooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!

have you tried leaving the phone switched on for longer then 20 minutes without entering a security code, then entering the code that logomanager gives you.

this has never failed 4 me, and ive done quite a few 6210's

lolly

willow
11-09-2002, 05:25 AM
backup your phone firmware, then fix the backup's security code with nfree prog, then flash back the fixed backup.

done

peace!
:cool:

williamc
14-09-2002, 01:29 AM
ive downloaded nfree, but how do i know what part of the program i have to edit??

Will

willow
14-09-2002, 05:32 AM
fix the security code, reset the counter

peace!
:cool:

madmania
26-09-2002, 06:52 PM
how to fix the security code??
because sometimes i found my mobile get contact service.
when I look with noktool the security code goes blank or sometimes "?????"
I have try to fix with knok, but it seems not work (use with m-bus cable)
what program I have to use in order to repair the security code???
does any body can help me with this problem ??

polished
24-10-2002, 01:13 PM
Please read to correct problem

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7781