PDA

View Full Version : a800 problem! who can solve it?

m1tch
11-03-2004, 03:21 PM
hi all

i have an a800. its barred. i changed imei, now it only works on orange. o2 says no service. anyway, i wanted to change imei again, and it will not change, even tho the software (UST 5.6) says that it has changed. it did change, then the imei went back to the previous one. how can i overcomr this problem?

cheers

mitch

i12bSuperman
11-03-2004, 09:20 PM
try this one, www.geocities.com/i12bsuperman/soft/A800_Service.zip
it might work..

and could u help me.. ?did u ever flash ur phone? i got the same model as yours, im looking for chinese version firmware.. do u have or can u help me to find one? i cant find any.. and what software do u use to flash ur phone? i need one.. can u send me via email?

do u know how to transfer the caller logo to our phone? i just can dload the normal ones.. used for the main view, open/close but i couldn't use for the caller logo.. that shows when someone calls.. plss help if u can. thanks alot

[email protected]

nahid
24-03-2004, 10:54 PM
hi all

i have an a800. its barred. i changed imei, now it only works on orange. o2 says no service. anyway, i wanted to change imei again, and it will not change, even tho the software (UST 5.6) says that it has changed. it did change, then the imei went back to the previous one. how can i overcomr this problem?

cheers

mitch
flash your handset first then change the imel

robphp
26-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Hi,I have the same problem with the imei on a800.What is the best software to use for flashing the a800?

cool_zone_25
01-06-2004, 09:49 PM
where to get the UST software for samsung?
can send me the file needed to install

thanks

hi all

cheers

mitch

Forhike
20-10-2004, 10:22 AM
hello!

you can get it at www.gsmsweden.com/Program/

hope thats helps you

//forhike

Forhike
20-10-2004, 10:35 AM
hi again,

does anyone have flash files for a800 with swedish language ?
i think it's language group 3

i need all flash files and eeprom

tnx in advance!