PDA

View Full Version : my apologies

aaadock
11-03-2004, 10:05 PM
seems one of my threads was closed due to the nature of my post..

I reallize that this is a global site and some people are scared of a simple pic of a weapon..

if it matters any... Im posting out of the US ... were arms are openly and LEGGALLY owned.

I'm sorry that my posting of my PICS at the range having a good time LEGALLY bothered some people enough to close the thread...

I dont understand how a legal hobby "has no place" here ...

but if thats what the rules say.. then I must abide by them.

Wouwz
11-03-2004, 10:47 PM
I don't get it, what's the big deal about a gun?
It's not like he's shooting off people or something...

Please mods be a bit more acceptive, i know u need to keep it in hand here but don't overdo it, please.

2 bad i din't see them...

Klonstar
11-03-2004, 11:49 PM
I also wanted to see them but the mods were faster.... :rolleyes:

Can u pm me the link to the homepage, so I can take a look....

I only own some Softguns, but they rock too!

theshinobi
12-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Geeeesus, Will they remove a pics of a slingshots? Or me gutting a fish cause a knife was in the pic? They weren't even firearms. What about animated weapons like a pic of Virtua Cop? I don't know how any1 can be offended by those pics

gophermaster
12-03-2004, 06:04 AM
Hey! I didn't get to see this picture.

Meh.

NokDoc
12-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Hi Mr. Aadock,

I think I also need to apologise too for overreacting.

In many ways, U are right, and where U are from, mentality about the issue might differ alot.

To me personally, the general idea of weapons is always associated to violence.

Out here I think only criminals, cops and duckhunters are supposed use them.

Regular people by nature not need such tools, weapons are no kids toys.

Younger members might 'think' it's very interesting material U showed instead.

We not want to be their parental advisers.

But also not wanna create an environment in which weapons are to be seen as 'moral acceptable' or just fun to see and chat about.

This is a gsm forum, I'm sure there's other sites around for people with such interests.

NokDoc

aaadock
12-03-2004, 08:56 PM
no harm..

you are right.. this is a GSM forum .. just thaught I would post some pic of my intersets..

I didnt < untill after the thread was closed> realize that some people would not see my freedoms the same way..

<and another reason I posted was that some if not alot of the pics posted here are rather boring and I wanted to show some real pics intsead of a blury pic of some female walking away :) >

but enough of that .. and back to the fun here at these forums..