PDA

View Full Version : unlock code not working

amatacom
16-03-2004, 04:20 PM
i have a nokia 3410 that i have just attempted to unlock by using this site but when i enter the code it just says not allowed and then turns off and then back on, does anybody know what is wrong? thanx

unlokia
22-03-2004, 07:01 PM
i have a nokia 3410 that i have just attempted to unlock by using this site but when i enter the code it just says not allowed and then turns off and then back on, does anybody know what is wrong? thanx

Hi!. It is most likely that the WRONG unlock codes have been attempted too many times (5 times total I think on dct3 - someone correct me if I am wrong please!). If it transpires that this is the case, then the only way to get the locks off would be to unlock by clip/data-cable.

Good luck!!.

If you wish to accquire further information as regards you dilemma, then the folks on this site are *extremely* helpful I have found. Do not hesitate to ask questions, after all, how else would one learn these valuable secrets?!?!?!

szyszka235
23-03-2004, 08:40 AM
can you generate the code please help me . i have nokia 3310 my IMEI is (REMOVED). polkomtel S.A plus gsm poland. HELP!!!!! if you can please send it to my e-mail [email protected]
Thanks

danwood76
23-03-2004, 10:29 AM
@szyszka235

Code requests are NOT allowed if you read the threads at the top of the unlocking section you will see this

I have removed your IMEI
Please use the automatic code gen at the top right of the page under the ucables banner

regards,
Danny