PDA

View Full Version : AIVAnet

andollini
21-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Hi guys! Does anyone know why aivanet.com don't work? I can't download anything from there

|turk|
03-04-2004, 02:13 AM
ok here is a lil info

Due to HEAVY load sumtimes our 2 servers on aivanet gets slowed down

This month we have served a total of 1.5 Terra software ...

That's HUGE !!!

But hey ...We realized that we can't e enuff for the rising demand...So we are buying this week a new 100Mb server...

So this issue soon will be fixed . . .

Guys AIVAnet will seriously bring you the best service for totally free forever..

We are damn dedicated in this ..And you'll all see :)

hakbar1
06-05-2004, 10:46 PM
thanks Friends

momagic
07-05-2004, 05:25 PM
3 cheers for aivanet!!!!

HIP HIP HOOORAY!!HIP HIP HOOORAY!!HIP HIP HOOORAY!!

farsh2002
08-05-2004, 01:49 AM
Great site!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

OoDy
21-07-2004, 10:18 AM
Aivanet.com Down Again? :-?

gophermaster
21-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Probably. It's not working for me either.

The_Anarchist
21-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Dudes, lets not complain about aivanet being down, they work long and hard to provide us with the best software for our phones + more. I'm sure it'll be back up soon, and as freeloaders, we really have to right to grumble.

Go AIVAnet!

Real_CHiP
21-07-2004, 04:56 PM
If www is down try #Aivanet on Rizon. Always up!!

nk_au
22-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Why did they change from EFnet to Rizon? :-?

gophermaster
22-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Dudes, lets not complain about aivanet being down, they work long and hard to provide us with the best software for our phones + more. I'm sure it'll be back up soon, and as freeloaders, we really have to right to grumble.

Go AIVAnet!

Meh, I don't use it anyway.

sonicdeejay
23-07-2004, 06:14 AM
ok here is a lil info

Due to HEAVY load sumtimes our 2 servers on aivanet gets slowed down

This month we have served a total of 1.5 Terra software ...

That's HUGE !!!

But hey ...We realized that we can't e enuff for the rising demand...So we are buying this week a new 100Mb server...

So this issue soon will be fixed . . .

Guys AIVAnet will seriously bring you the best service for totally free forever..

We are damn dedicated in this ..And you'll all see :)

boss...what script u use fro ur site?? so cool...
8-)

real_inn
23-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Mann our favourite site Aivanet is again on it's way to provide the service, i have never seen a site better than this and the design no doubt is superb, i really cherish the ppl. behind this..

and hope my al bros. do the same....

Hail to AIVANET...

enjoy!!!

real_inn
23-07-2004, 07:35 PM
I donn know i was able to download just one zip file and again it is giving me html links.. i guess it is not working properly.... we have to wait a bit more..

Cyberj
09-08-2004, 09:16 AM
hmm.. seems like aivanet had been down for very long already.. when is it going to be up?

and at irc.. it says cannot join #aivanet (+R)
wat does it means?

gophermaster
09-08-2004, 10:29 AM
hmm.. seems like aivanet had been down for very long already.. when is it going to be up?

and at irc.. it says cannot join #aivanet (+R)
wat does it means?

What server are you trying to join on?

Real_CHiP
09-08-2004, 11:08 AM
+R means that you need a registered nick. So register yoúr nick and you'll be fine.

Cyberj
09-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Rizon Server..

errmm.. how do I register my nick?

alanclarke
10-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi All........aivanet!!! Am I Right In Assuming This Website Still Cannot Be Accessed.i Am Areg Member..tried Now For A While.great Site Shame To Loose :-?

Real_CHiP
10-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Rizon Server..

errmm.. how do I register my nick?

First make a connection to a Rizon IRC server...
Before you join #AIVANET, set your nick with the /nick command e.g /nick REAL_CHiP in my case, after that type /msg nickserv register e-mail password. Where e-mail is your email adress and password is a password of youre liking. The next time you want to join type /msg nickserv identify password <--- the password you choose above and youre recognised.

alanclarke
10-08-2004, 04:30 PM
mmmmm,,,very confusing i am already a member of aivanet have been for months!!!so do i have to do what u say above to rejoin,,,so site is up and running!!!!can u explain to me a bit more in detail like what is irc???sorry 2 sound thick...ty

Real_CHiP
10-08-2004, 04:41 PM
mmmmm,,,very confusing i am already a member of aivanet have been for months!!!so do i have to do what u say above to rejoin,,,so site is up and running!!!!can u explain to me a bit more in detail like what is irc???sorry 2 sound thick...ty

I was talking about the IRC channel, not the website! The site is still down. If you want more info on IRC check the faq's that have been made on this site...

alanclarke
11-08-2004, 05:08 PM
wow,,,,,im really confused....aivanet has been unaccesable now seems for weeks i cannot gain access thru normal channels....r u saying u can access thru this irc rizon or whatever,,,this i do not understand,,,,if aivanet is accesable thru this please explain what irc is and how u get access thru this....once again i apologise for ignorance ty

dkrisna
11-08-2004, 10:24 PM
tried to go to the irc channel on rizon, and got the message invite only, aivanet invite only channel now ? but channel on EF NET seems alrite.

real_inn
14-08-2004, 09:02 PM
When i tried logging in IRC, it said can't channel is full and when after 4-5 tries, I entered, what i saw was there were only 4 bots in the channel and one of the Bot kicked me out asking me to join efnet server, are they going back to the old server or what..

It is really getting a Mystery... :-? :-? :-?