PDA

View Full Version : My most recent party... Masters Of Hardcore

Wouwz
22-03-2004, 12:49 AM
First time that i took me cam phone along on a party, here's the result...

evobit
22-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Nice, hardcore rocks :)

Wouwz
22-03-2004, 12:57 AM
and sum more...

Ow and mods u haven't said anything bout vids in here so i take it it's ok.
If not let me know...

Wouwz
22-03-2004, 12:58 AM
Nice, hardcore rocks :)

Couldn't agree with u more

evobit
22-03-2004, 12:59 AM
What country is this? Looks like a heap of people there.. hardcore is not so popular here yet..

Wouwz
22-03-2004, 01:01 AM
in the Netherlands, where it all started 11 years ago.
ID&T where the first to set up a Party ever since hardcore(gabber) is dominating the music scene!

evobit
22-03-2004, 01:43 AM
Cool I've always wanted to visit amsterdam to check out the dance scene.

I love my hardhouse and hardcore, over here there's not enough - but that could be a good thing cos it's not so mainstream :)

Wouwz
22-03-2004, 01:46 AM
Check out Masters Of Hardcore (www.mastersofhardcore.com) for party dates and some pics, for the ultra large list of every HardHouwzz/Hardcore party around in the netherlands check THIS (http://party.snt.utwente.nl/flock/SECTION/party.html) (dutch) site[/url]

But u'll have to take along a big wallet and a big pack of patientce (w8ted 2,5 hours in line ) 10 drinktickets are like 22 euro, and entrance about 45.
And believe me u'll drink alot, at the end the condense water/sweat came pooring down from the ceiling!

evobit
22-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Sweet, some of the scary dudes there would freak the s$1t outta me if I was twisted! :D:D:D lol

Wouwz
22-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Sweet, some of the scary dudes there would freak the s$1t outta me if I was twisted! :D:D:D lol

W8 till u Angerfist turns, i could actually see me trouwers going from side to side on the beat, did came out deaf though...

evobit
22-03-2004, 02:05 AM
damn, what's with the scary coma'd chick with her titty hanging out, and the blood?

I hope thats just an act??"?????????

Wouwz
22-03-2004, 02:14 AM
offcourse it's an act, or they roughed that goth up really good i dunno haven't see her back then, but then again i couldn't see shit in the state i that was then.

Anyways gonna sleep haven't done that for 39 hours and things are starting to wear off.

Klonstar
29-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Here in Austria the biggest event of the year will start on 12th June and it will end after 3 days!
It is called AERODROME, u pay 84€ where the price for a tent-place is involved ;)
All famous rock bands will come like:

Metallica
Limp Bizkit
KoRn
Slipknot
Placebo
Lost Prophets
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
Pixies

This is what I call a really good event, caus 1 concert is not much ;)
At Aerodrome u can rock until u aare as good as dead :lol:

Wouwz
29-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Here in Austria the biggest event of the year will start on 12th June and it will end after 3 days!
It is called AERODROME, u pay 84€ where the price for a tent-place is involved ;)
All famous rock bands will come like:

Metallica
Limp Bizkit
KoRn
Slipknot
Placebo
Lost Prophets
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
Pixies

This is what I call a really good event, caus 1 concert is not much ;)
At Aerodrome u can rock until u aare as good as dead :lol:

We got that shit here also, called PinkPop and LowLands but i dun like rock and other guitar music.
Haven't u got any gabber/hardcore/terror/darkcore parties over there in aussiland?

evobit
30-03-2004, 08:29 AM
but then again i couldn't see shit in the state i that was then.
Anyways gonna sleep haven't done that for 39 hours and things are starting to wear off.

LOL, high dutchman starts to come down... love ya work! :D