PDA

View Full Version : unlock 8310e

tam30over
22-03-2004, 05:50 PM
hi ive just joined and was going to unlock my 8310e nokia ( its locked to orange uk) i was just wondering if any-one new what the (e) meant and how i acctualy do it im sorry if it seems a stupid question..... but im new to this and dont want to just jump in and kill my phone do i have to put it in a certain mode or do i just put the code i was given in just as if i was calling some0one.
thanks for anyhelp
oops sorry for posting this just as i did a screen poped up with topics on the same question i did read through some topics before i posted this looking for answers......... it will take me a little while to get used to this forum sorry again for any inconvienence :-?

danwood76
23-03-2004, 10:36 AM
I have moved this thread to the dct4 unlocking section as the 8310 is dct4

I think that the 8310e is exactly the same as the 8310 it just has orange branding on it ;)

regards,
Danny

Yotamz
23-03-2004, 02:48 PM
8310e = 8310. don't know exactly what the "e" stands for.

for unlocking you only need to take out the simcard, and then type the code with all characters.

please read the remote unlocking faq (in the "dct4 faq" section) for information before using the codes, to prevent problems. also note that you only have 5 tries to unlock if the codes are wrong.