PDA

View Full Version : urgent help...plzzzz

Prubhdeep
22-03-2004, 09:28 PM
if a mobile fone is blacklisted because it has been stolen from e.g. in spain, obviously it wud work here is the UK, but even tho it has been shipped to a different country it is still counted as stolen property no matter where you go, is that right? also does a mobile fone company have the right to take the fone off you if they knw it has been blacklisted in a different country?

plz help me out here...need it urgently...thanx.

bcool
22-03-2004, 10:29 PM
if a mobile fone is blacklisted because it has been stolen from e.g. in spain, obviously it wud work here is the UK, but even tho it has been shipped to a different country it is still counted as stolen property no matter where you go, is that right? also does a mobile fone company have the right to take the fone off you if they knw it has been blacklisted in a different country?

plz help me out here...need it urgently...thanx.

You can safly use phone barred in some other country. Without any problems. nobody will take your phone out of you, because it is almost impossible to know if it is barred and where is barred. ;)

regards

Prubhdeep
22-03-2004, 10:59 PM
nokia got hold of my spain barred 6600 and barred it here aswell, i went to get it cheked out they looked it up in there system and found out it had been barred in spain so therefore its stolen property den barred the fone here 2, also they took the fone off me.....LOL.

icecold316
13-04-2004, 01:23 AM
How did nokia get it?

I assume you must have sent it for repair,in which case they keep a european database,so thats how they found out. :)

Prubhdeep
15-04-2004, 12:10 AM
yep thats right lol