PDA

View Full Version : help can anyone help me to unblock my motorola v500 on orange

whizhead
22-03-2004, 11:16 PM
help me please i have been shafted by orange big time now they have blocked my phone can anyone help :-?

coolhandluke
24-03-2004, 11:55 PM
In what way as Orange shafted you m8 ????

:-o

whizhead
26-03-2004, 12:53 PM
In what way as Orange shafted you m8 ????

:-o
they said that when i took out my contract it was not done in my name and they registered the contract in someone else's account then cut me off saying i comiited a fraudulant application even though the shop phones 4u have sent through all contract details and my proof's all in my name even the contract which orange claim does not exsist which has their autharisation codes and my contract acc number on signed by me .
this still not satisfied them and they refused to adfmit that the mistake was there's so they have blocked my handsets even though the store were i got them from have told orange that they have allowed me to keep the phones to appoligise for all the hassle they have asked orange to lift the bar but they wont so i have to wait for 6-12 months for the full legal arbirator to deal with my dispute but i got no phones they are blocked still i got a data lead for it to try and unblock it myself some how please mate do you know anyone that can help i will e mail any docs they want to show them that the phones are mine

coolhandluke
26-03-2004, 12:57 PM
I can't help on this matter m8 , sorry!!!

I suggest you keep on at Orange , if they have admitted it was their error then they should give you a replacement phone..