PDA

View Full Version : Hi from WHIZHEAD

whizhead
23-03-2004, 04:47 AM
thought i would say hello to all of you sociable types like me and i would like to say thank you for letting me join in this site i hope that i may be of some help as much as i can i will need to ask advice or for help at times i will only do this when in dire need .
i can offer a little legal advice for those like me like to wind the system up if you take a contract out with orange go for the highest tariff to obtain the best free phone you can because as long as you cancel the contract within the 14 day period you have nothing to pay apart from any calls on the sim plus the good thing is THE PHONE IS 100% LEGALY YOURS TO KEEP this is written in the terms and conditions of the orange contract it states the phone and accesories are obtained by you outside the terms of the contract and are soley your posesion the only thing you sign for in a contract with orange is the sim card and services as long as you cancel within 14 days its all yours. i hope this helps someone

THE INSAAN
25-03-2004, 01:18 AM
hmmmm.......

..........interesting

FU_Too
25-03-2004, 02:20 AM
thought i would say hello to all of you sociable types like me and i would like to say thank you for letting me join in this site i hope that i may be of some help as much as i can i will need to ask advice or for help at times i will only do this when in dire need .
i can offer a little legal advice for those like me like to wind the system up if you take a contract out with orange go for the highest tariff to obtain the best free phone you can because as long as you cancel the contract within the 14 day period you have nothing to pay apart from any calls on the sim plus the good thing is THE PHONE IS 100% LEGALY YOURS TO KEEP this is written in the terms and conditions of the orange contract it states the phone and accesories are obtained by you outside the terms of the contract and are soley your posesion the only thing you sign for in a contract with orange is the sim card and services as long as you cancel within 14 days its all yours. i hope this helps someoneBut that doesnt stop them from blocking it. You retain the phone but only as a paper weight :sad:

tzeonn
25-03-2004, 10:33 PM
erm, can u unlock it? i tink the fone will b locked to the telco, but it can b unlocked, isnt it?