PDA

View Full Version : prom provider simcard

NokiaPhreak
09-09-2002, 05:02 PM
Did there anyone know does it able to reprom the simcard come from the provider?

If yes, what tools and software i need? Coz' have too many simcard that didn;t use anymore.

Thanks you.

KnOeFz
09-09-2002, 06:22 PM
not possible.

-=K=-

Mehvishal
09-09-2002, 08:57 PM
Why can't they be reprogrammed again?

NokiaPhreak
11-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Then can i just reconfigure it to have more sms room and less phonebook? Which software and hardware can change this??

Thanks you.

KnOeFz
11-09-2002, 05:29 PM
again... no possible... you need to program your own silver/greencard to be able to do that.

-=K=-

brakk_
13-09-2002, 11:42 AM
i have a sim with desactivated pre-payed account onto
pin was reset to default pin
but it never gain the network (maybe coz he's de-activated ;)
is their any way to re-activate this account or is it definitivly at provider level?
documentation is welcome =)

nase ck
15-09-2002, 06:16 AM
@brakk_

u can't re activate your sim..coz your sim has a cut line by your service provider. if u wanna still re-activate your sim you must hacking your service provider and key in your serial card to your service provider com database...that's solution as far as i knew...tq

brakk_
22-09-2002, 02:28 AM
no other way? this one is really too easy :D

Manipulator
22-09-2002, 12:08 PM
just try to take the card back to the service provider,and see whether the sp want/can activate the card for you lah.
hehe.:p

Da'Virus
01-10-2002, 03:08 PM
Hi folks!
There's got to be some way to reprogram those simcards cause ppl here in my country buy in public places simcards and phonecards. Then they reprogramm those cards and resell them again.
Regarding this topic "Sim Cloning" the only difference between diferent simcards hex files is only in the eeprom. I made a test with twinsim with more sim cards and as i said only the eeprom was diferent.
If we can reprogram the eeprom zone of the simcard i thik that it might work.
Anyway if there are news pls post it here.

Regards mates!