PDA

View Full Version : WTD - *Barred* Samsung Phones

NfO
24-03-2004, 05:47 AM
i will buy any of the following samsung mobile phones , V200 , P400 , E700 , E710 , S300 that are barred in the UK , no silly prices please , i also will only pay on reciept of the phone , and i also request the phone to be posted out to me via special delivery so its trackable ....you can see when its delivered ...i guarentee to send payment within 1hour of receipt of the phone ...payment via nochex , paypal ... or can even send cash via special delivery upto you!

***I will only buy BARRED Samsungs PLEASE do not contact me with any others***

please contact me via pm or msn / email with details of what fones you have

thx

nfo

[email protected]

bcool
24-03-2004, 09:55 AM
i will buy any of the following samsung mobile phones , V200 , P400 , E700 , E710 , S300 that are barred in the UK , no silly prices please , i also will only pay on reciept of the phone , and i also request the phone to be posted out to me via special delivery so its trackable ....you can see when its delivered ...i guarentee to send payment within 1hour of receipt of the phone ...payment via nochex , paypal ... or can even send cash via special delivery upto you!

***I will only buy BARRED Samsungs PLEASE do not contact me with any others***

please pm me with details of what fones you have

thx

nfo

And why should people trust you?

NfO
24-03-2004, 01:46 PM
And why should people trust you?

well i asked for whoever to post SPECIAL DELIVERY (so they can trace the phone so they know when i get it and also so its insured so there covered)
and also if they live local (northwest uk) i'll call round and pay cash ...anyone who has a Samsung phone thats barred wanting to sell it , then contact me via pm so we can sort the payment out ...Of course if the person selling the phone/s has been on these forums with a checkable background for atleast a year then yeah i'll send cash 1st other than that i want the phone 1st , u can see the day i get it and i guarentee payment within an hour via nochex , paypal ..or cash ..upto you! ...any questions plz pm me

otherwise plz pm me what have you!

thx nfo

@bcool - i bet i got a better reputation than you!! and in more scenes than just gsm ...dont be a dick just coz someone else wants to buy barred phones ...i'm happy to sit here and watch u pay stupid prices like 110 for 7250i when there 160 new!! lol ...trust me any dct4 i'll send your way! and seeing as your a NEWBIE who registered in 04 ..who are u to question me?

rab5000
24-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Hi,
I have got a blocked motorola v300 fully boxed with everything that you would get new in mint condition.Let me know if you are interested Thanks

NfO
24-03-2004, 03:20 PM
sorry m8 i'm only after the samsung models stated above ... thx for the offer though

nfo

NfO
24-03-2004, 07:07 PM
instant decision on the following handsets t100 - s100 - s300 - p400 - e700 - e710 - v200

let me know what u have

[email protected]

reply guarenteed within the hour! - payment made via nochex , paypal , or cash (to ppl with refs) or if you live in the NW of England we can arrange to meet ..upto you!

nfo

sharkey
20-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Got a T100 not barred though as i have unlocked it... how much u offering?
and im in Manchester UK :)

e700 wapman
11-05-2004, 02:25 AM
e700 barred in uk.
guinea pig you might say as i have two. one to use and one to mess with on the pc.
how much would you offer ?
no box, instructions, charger.
just the phone fully charged.