PDA

View Full Version : ### asic 7 box serial request ###

unlokia
24-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Hello people!! I have the original JOZSO command-line EXE file for dct4. What I wish to know is, which BOX SERIAL do I use for ASIC7 handsets, such as 6600 and 7600, if at all.

Is the same executable file used to calculate the ASIC7 codes??

Just something I wanted to clear up, because if not, where would i find the EXE (note that I am **not** naive enough to waste time asking for source code - I am sure that I would **NEVER** give out my source code for all to see lol)

I simply need the "BOX SERIAL" for the original JOZSO exe, so that I may include ASIC7 functionality into a calc which I am coding in VB6, for my brother to use ( personalised GUI :-P)

For example, to unlock the old 3510i, you use 33820 as box serial.

If it requires a new, separate EXE, then can ANYONE tell me where I could download this from, if **AT ALL**.

Many thanks people!!!

Crux
24-03-2004, 10:10 PM
it wont calc asic 7 codes. if u want my opinion, use the best: www.uniquesw.com

get ultimate. forget shells

unlokia
24-03-2004, 10:37 PM
it wont calc asic 7 codes. if u want my opinion, use the best: www.uniquesw.com

get ultimate. forget shells

I have the UNIQUESW ultimate (mate, u didnt think I was THAT slow did u hehe)

I just want the exe - I have an application for a shell, and that is my request. I appreciate your suggestion, but I **NEED** the exe!!!!!!!!!

I like making my own gui shells, and someone i know wants one customising (brother) so I NEED IT!!!

Thankyou mate.

Yotamz
24-03-2004, 10:49 PM
the dct4nck by jozso doesn't support asic 7. the uniquesw calculator (ultimate) is the only calculator that supports this type.

we asked for a dos version before, but as unique said - they made only a gui program on purpose, so people will not integrate it into shells.

don't think you'll find a dos version with that type.. at least not in the near future.