PDA

View Full Version : where to buy ics, diodes resistors in dubai

ndagi
01-04-2004, 01:11 PM
hello everyone,
could someone please tell me where i could buy repair part of gsm phone in dubai. i live in nigeria but i'm about to have someone who don't know anything about mobile phones buy for me from dubai. please a link to a webpage (if any) would be gladly appreciated. Or a description of the most commonly changed parts with their specifications would do too. eg. network ics for nokia and ericsson phones power ics that are universal to certain phone types and so on.
please any infor mation regarding how i can get these items would be app[reciated.

danwood76
01-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Moved to correct section

Danny

hlchua
07-04-2004, 05:08 AM
hello everyone,
could someone please tell me where i could buy repair part of gsm phone in dubai. i live in nigeria but i'm about to have someone who don't know anything about mobile phones buy for me from dubai. please a link to a webpage (if any) would be gladly appreciated. Or a description of the most commonly changed parts with their specifications would do too. eg. network ics for nokia and ericsson phones power ics that are universal to certain phone types and so on.
please any infor mation regarding how i can get these items would be app[reciated.
Hi, I can supply you all kinds of power ics and LCD as well.. mail me at [email protected] website www.vnixx.com, hear from you soon!