PDA

View Full Version : change ingtones in flash file...?!?!?!

Boemio
03-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Does any one know if it's possible to change all or almost all the ringtones thak come with nokia DCT3 phones? If yes, how can i do it?

I tryed to do it with PPMedit v1.0a and after flashing, the phone had the usual ringtones but with the names of the ones i putted...! Any ideas of what i have done wrong?

By the way... Is there any way to simulate flashing so we can test the flash file in the computer?

Thanks in advance

Zandis
03-04-2004, 08:20 PM
Try my added soft and after changing ring tones recalculate indexes (with this added soft) and update checks.

terbx
13-04-2004, 05:52 AM
Use FlashTone By Ice Dragon...

Boemio
25-04-2004, 06:21 PM
Try my added soft and after changing ring tones recalculate indexes (with this added soft) and update checks.

That software is really cool... I made it! :D Only used 15 ringtones... And deleted all the others! It's great to be able to do this things...

Now i'm working in g3n0lite Multiple menus... But i still did't understand how to create new menusto acces functions like Protect, Slideshow, Vibra Controls, etc...

Does any one know were i can grab a tutorial to do this?

Thanks

ShadoW2004
25-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Does any one know if it's possible to change all or almost all the ringtones thak come with nokia DCT3 phones? If yes, how can i do it?

I tryed to do it with PPMedit v1.0a and after flashing, the phone had the usual ringtones but with the names of the ones i putted...! Any ideas of what i have done wrong?

By the way... Is there any way to simulate flashing so we can test the flash file in the computer?

Thanks in advance

You can allready use PPMMaker for import/export ringtones from fls to fls

Look attachment!

Best Regards, ShadoW

sander18
27-04-2004, 03:47 PM
That software is really cool... I made it! :D Only used 15 ringtones... And deleted all the others! It's great to be able to do this things...

Now i'm working in g3n0lite Multiple menus... But i still did't understand how to create new menusto acces functions like Protect, Slideshow, Vibra Controls, etc...

Does any one know were i can grab a tutorial to do this?

Thanks

you have to chose the option "create 5e0" and after making this patch go into "menu structure", read it and edit... the values will be shown while paching...
P.S. which version of g3n0lite are you using? i have one but i haven't the "protect" option... is it the sec code on the inbox or sth?

Boemio
28-04-2004, 12:35 AM
you have to chose the option "create 5e0" and after making this patch go into "menu structure", read it and edit... the values will be shown while paching...
P.S. which version of g3n0lite are you using? i have one but i haven't the "protect" option... is it the sec code on the inbox or sth?

Hi i'm using g3n0lite 2.2 (get it here (http://web13.brigado.biz/nokia/software/g3n0lite22.rar))... but i'm not being able to create menus... Could you give me a hand? I posted my menusctructure and the patched info in this thread (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t61358/h/s.html). I also posted there the error i'm getting!

Thanks in advance...

Pinchiukas
02-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Use FlashTone By Ice Dragon...
where do i get it?