PDA

View Full Version : Samsung E700 Saying Limited Service ????

BOWLHEAD100
07-04-2004, 08:43 PM
I bought the phone which had a simcard with it but the sim had already been registered in somebodys name and when I contacted orange they said they needed there name to do an account transfer. I havent got a clue what the persons name is so I am stuck !!! Every orange sim I try it just says limited service at the top of the phone,even with my orange contrat sim in it.
I have used the 2 unlock codes (*2767*688# and #*7337#) but with no joy. I dont have a data cable so can anybody please help ? Many thanks

spinks15
07-04-2004, 10:44 PM
I bought the phone which had a simcard with it but the sim had already been registered in somebodys name and when I contacted orange they said they needed there name to do an account transfer. I havent got a clue what the persons name is so I am stuck !!! Every orange sim I try it just says limited service at the top of the phone,even with my orange contrat sim in it.
I have used the 2 unlock codes (*2767*688# and #*7337#) but with no joy. I dont have a data cable so can anybody please help ? Many thanks

your phone is barred by the network because its either stolen or blacklisted either way it dont belong to u as u are in the uk

BOWLHEAD100
08-04-2004, 07:47 PM
your phone is barred by the network because its either stolen or blacklisted either way it dont belong to u as u are in the uk

The phone is not barred becasue it is an orange handset and they said it is definatly not blacklisted as they checked on there system

e700 wapman
09-09-2004, 11:20 PM
check the phones imei no.
enter *#06# on your phones keypad and you should see a 15 digit code. if the code contains letters as well as numbers your imei is corrupt and will need repairing by using myky. if you have 15 numbers then your phone is deffinately barred for whatever reason. it's upto you if you want to change the imei, again using software by myky.
hope this helps
all the best

tessa
15-10-2004, 04:32 PM
hi my phone comes up limited sevice with all o2 sims yet it works with any other sim card does any one know the problem

tessa
15-10-2004, 04:34 PM
check the phones imei no.
enter *#06# on your phones keypad and you should see a 15 digit code. if the code contains letters as well as numbers your imei is corrupt and will need repairing by using myky. if you have 15 numbers then your phone is deffinately barred for whatever reason. it's upto you if you want to change the imei, again using software by myky.
hope this helps
all the best
hi my mobile comes up limited service on all o2 networks but it works on any other network it has all the imei number s so do u know what the problem is email me at [email protected] thankx

mobius303
03-11-2004, 11:45 AM
I can repair this fault for you.
Contact Me

mobius303
03-11-2004, 11:47 AM
I can repair these faults for you.
contact me

hitman_15
23-11-2005, 09:10 PM
my samsung e800 says limited service when i use an o2 sim card but works with oher networks. someone suggested downloding myky software to unblock it but i dont know how to or what to do with it. If you can help please e-mail me on [email protected] :???: thank you

THE INSAAN
24-11-2005, 09:04 PM
sometimes limited service also comes up when internal antenna or PA is faulty