PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking the 8110 (nk502) - dct2 - locked on Orange network

sujoyroy8
08-04-2004, 10:52 PM
------------------
DCT2 Situation / Problem with unlocking
------------------

Hi - I was wondering if ANYONE knew where I could find a DCT2 Calculator which will work out the master code needed to unlock The second code.

I have the GID Number for Orange in the Uk - it is 0000 (four zero's). However - I cannot find a calculator to work out the code I need.

The reason I need this is because phones that are locked on Virgin or Orange ALWAYS require 2 codes - the second being the GID.

There is a TON of information on this website : http://www.unlockme.co.uk/dct3free.html

I have a DCT2 Calculator to work out the Master Code needed to unlocked Codes 1,3 and 4 if anyones interested.

If no one knows where I can find a calculator for lock 2 on dct2 phones could someone please tell me how I can unlock the phone using a data cable - as I have one of these too but haven't been able to find any programs able to unlock DCT2 phones...

------------------
For DCT3 People
------------------

I have a program which will work for DCT3 mobile phones. It will work out the different master codes needed for both Lock 1 and Lock 2 for DCT3 Phones. It also provides the instructions etc. If anyones interested - the download is on the website posted up there ^^.

sujoyroy8
08-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Ok - I just found another forum thread about this Code 2 - http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55842&page=1 . Using this theory with the Orange network I entered 00-000 as the MCC+MNC value in my DCT2 Lock 1,3,4 calculator.

Upon entering the new code it brought up - I entered this into the phone. But instead of the phone saying code error - it said not allowed. Has anyone had this before? :(

Does this mean that I can't do it through using the codes and I'll have to use the datacable and flash it or something along these lines?

Please reply a.s.a.p. Cheers!

Dinger3410
09-04-2004, 05:13 PM
yes, you only get 5 tries at entering the code, after that you get "not allowed" it now has to be unlocked by cable.

Dinger :)

sujoyroy8
12-04-2004, 06:12 PM
thats ok cos I have a datacable too - I just can't get it to work on windows xp pro or windows 98 - any ideas how to fix this?

Im trying to use that Nokia Tool programme to unlock it but it always says phone not connected. I've tried everything. Any ideas / programmes?

Cheers - suj

Rfthunder
15-04-2004, 11:29 AM
Hello sujoyroy8 .I'm interested in your DCT2 calculator taht generate mastercodes for lock 1,3 and 4 because I have a few DCT" phones that need to be unlocked.Could you please send that calculator to my e-mail adress or please reply this thread?
By the way, my e-mail adress is: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Rfthunder.

aaa_121uk
16-04-2004, 01:57 AM
Here is DCT2 calculator, not sure if it works.

nsl.zip (http://www.ste.modded.me.uk/picogsm/site/resource/files/download/nsl.ZIP)

Rfthunder
20-04-2004, 04:20 AM
:smile: Thanks aaa 121 uk but I have this calculator already.What I need is a DCT2 calculator that generates mastercodes for lock 1,3 and 4.But thanks anyway .

Regards,

Rfthunder

cjard
20-04-2004, 07:47 PM
are you running UserPort.exe on WinXP? the flashing and tools software will not work if you are not running UserPort.exe.. search for UserPort on google, and READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS!

power OFF the phone
conenct the cable
start noktool
power ON the phone
leave it saying "insert sim card" (the phone)
press the red ladybug icon in noktool
it should find the phone.

if not, disconnect, close noktool, clean the contacts on the cable, and repeat the process above.
if it fails again, restart your pc... if it keeps failing, replace the cable

to unlock the phone, click "reset SP lock"

cjard
20-04-2004, 07:48 PM
ps; i find that in winxp, i can only do one thing to my phone before it disconnectes.. so if i update faid, i must close noktool, disconnect cable, power cycle the phone. load noktool
connect, red ladybug etc etc
its a pain in the ass

gsm community
28-04-2004, 11:46 AM
ps; i find that in winxp, i can only do one thing to my phone before it disconnectes.. so if i update faid, i must close noktool, disconnect cable, power cycle the phone. load noktool
connect, red ladybug etc etc
its a pain in the ass

http://users.net.yu/~dejan/download/nk_info.zip

Is complete cable unlocker tool for DCT-2 from Dejan Kaljevic

Crux
25-05-2004, 11:53 AM
download crux unlocker ăt www.gsmschwantz.com and try to calc dct2 codes.

post results :D