PDA

View Full Version : READ!! IMPORTANT!! bcool ripped me off

wozza
12-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Just thought you all deserved to know, that bcool DID NOT PAY me, for the SE T610 i sent him. He confirmed its arrival, and responded to Private Messages for another 24h or so, and then I have not spoken to him since. He now received the handset over a week ago - more than enough time to send payment. imo..

Thanks for reading, sorry if you are in the same boat..

flepp4ever
12-04-2004, 03:13 PM
i don't think he ripped you off, because he's the most active user on this forum and bank transferts are really slow sometimes...
when i send payment to the uk from luxembourg, it takes from 2 days, to 14 days for the money to arrive!
so don't start a bad refs thread before you know the truth!
It's easter mate, and he surely also has family and family-business, so calm down and wait for cash...

djseaton
12-04-2004, 03:37 PM
flepp4ever - how long did it take when you payed me for the GD87?

Bcool has told me the payment has been verified by internet banking, but its not showing in my account at all, but this could have something to do with the bank holidays . Im sitting and waitng for the paymeny, i have not recieved any info from devon since friday morning, there may be a case that he is busy or visitng like flepp4ever said. I do not belive devon would rip people off. i have been speaking to him and he seems like a good guy.

wozza
12-04-2004, 03:42 PM
fair enough.. If he is genuinely busy and plans to pay, i step down and apologise..

djseaton
12-04-2004, 03:45 PM
If you read his refs they are all spot on, and ive also had words with a mod, and they said he is trustworthy.

I have sent him a brand new nokia 7600, and its not barred. so i have quite a bit to lose if he has changed his ways.

its most likly that he has got alot to do, and is spending time away from the internet over this period.

he has replyed to all my emails up untill friday afternoon, now friday was good friday, the start of the hoildays.

Chemkid
12-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Hi mates,

When it is our cash at stake, we tend to need payment to be made ASAP. I personally have not dealt with Bcool but have noticed he is quite popular on this site. I am sure that a low valued phone is not going to make him rich so I suggest that you should let time play its role. I am sure that there is a logical explanation for the setback.

Just some advise mate.

Hope everything works out for you.

Best of wishes
chemkid

shevchenko
13-04-2004, 12:18 AM
hi all,

i sent 'bcool' a nokia 7250i, he said that he did receive the phone and that payment was shipped out(recorded delivery of postal order), however its been like 2 weeks now and i have sent him many emails without reply,i just want to know what is going on? :sad:

has this happened to anyone else?

wozza
13-04-2004, 01:15 PM
hi all,

i sent 'bcool' a nokia 7250i, he said that he did receive the phone and that payment was shipped out(recorded delivery of postal order), however its been like 2 weeks now and i have sent him many emails without reply,i just want to know what is going on? :sad:

has this happened to anyone else?

yeh he just says something like he needs to transfer the funds into his account and it takes a few days, not heard from him for like a week now.

cakey68
13-04-2004, 05:32 PM
sent him a nokia 6600 last week in exchange for a p900 , he sent mail saying he has received it and was going to post my phone out straight away and he would send me the tracking number , got nothing!! that was last thursday !!!! hasnt replied to a mail since !!

pfitz
13-04-2004, 07:39 PM
well i was just after sending him a v600 for a e700+cash
but after seeing this post i got the post office to cancel the package and i'm gonna pick it up tomorrow, will resend it if bcool sort this all out

if not ever had a problem with bcool and i have dealt with him many times, just hope this can be sorted out

pfitz

meg
14-04-2004, 03:11 AM
ive sent the bloke 4 phones and been flobed off with ,Ill pay tomorrow ,to many times over two weeks now its been going on i read all hes ref and like you was suckered is this man CHEATER????!!!

cakey68
14-04-2004, 06:16 PM
yep sure enough looks like he was getting together enough phones etc to do the off alright very clever keeping it tied up with private mails so you think your the only one dealing with him, he even told me that my phone was in the uk with someone on here his good friend called justin bournes and that it would be sent next day delivery as soon as he had mine!!! sombody must know bcool from other forums because in my experience they just move on so he must be doing it somwhere else ???, mail me and let me know if you do know him from elsewhere!

cakey68
14-04-2004, 06:29 PM
yeah just looked up this justin bournes character funnily enough joined at the same time as bcool , also for somebody i was told is english and in uk he writes his posts in exactly the same broken english as bcool, also his posts where he justs mentions that he's just had another fantastic , perfect deal with bcool[ unessercery totaly] are just a bit more than suspect ...anyway who's this moderater on here that vouches for bcool????

marklowther
14-04-2004, 07:18 PM
he also owes me money to for 4 phones, i cant understand him, ive done deals with him in the past and eveything was going ok until this last week,

looks like hes being doing the same sort of thing here to ----> http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=692706#post692706

radiodepilhas
14-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Didn't you find strange the amount he was paying for the phones? I mean, I also buy barred/faulty phones, but not for the prices he was paying.

marklowther
14-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Didn't you find strange the amount he was paying for the phones? I mean, I also buy barred/faulty phones, but not for the prices he was paying.

yes i thoght that at first, but he did pay me and i think hes being paying other people to, upuntill now that is

cakey68
14-04-2004, 08:05 PM
yeah maybe but if he is selling them outside the uk nobody would know so they are just as good as unbarred ones anyway my deals were to exchange phones just as well the first deal has turned out to be a ripp off as i was set to deal more with him but thought i would wait until the outcome of this one?

cakey68
14-04-2004, 08:12 PM
seems to have lots of aka's john smith , john wood , justin bournes, etc etc

radiodepilhas
14-04-2004, 08:13 PM
yeah maybe but if he is selling them outside the uk nobody would know so they are just as good as unbarred ones anyway my deals were to exchange phones just as well the first deal has turned out to be a ripp off as i was set to deal more with him but thought i would wait until the outcome of this one?

Not quite. I mean, of course nobody would know if the phone is blocked when bought. But if somebody encounters a problem which needs to be fixed in any Nokia service center - for an example - there's a good chance that the person who purchased the handset will find out it is blocked - in the worst way possible. So it's a very delicate matter to trade/sell barred phones. That's why they come normally cheap. No warranty whatsoever.

wozza
14-04-2004, 08:45 PM
He could just be away on holiday or something - u never know, although it would've been nice to have been told.. I wonder if he will ever reply to this topic - that could be interesting.

meg
14-04-2004, 08:50 PM
hes done the off ive lost 4 phones along with every one else fucking shister!i sent mine on the 30 th march and up till last thursday have had pay you soon ! it dont look good! all that can be done is make sure he dont get to do it again make people aware!

cakey68
14-04-2004, 09:42 PM
HOLIDAY !!!!!, look at the other forums man!! yeah you can spot him a mile away on the beach he's the one with all the mobile phones intead of sunblock!! and as for the barred phones debate , you are obviously missing the point yeah sure people who took there phone to a"nokia repair centre" may get caught out but do you think for one moment that the bloke that stole them from us in the first place gives a shit , is that coffee i smell ,oh yeah ! i must be awake then....doh

thefeeble
14-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Can anybody get information about this guy Justinbournes. If he lives in the UK then I want to pay him a visit .

Somebody else must have this information !

spinks15
14-04-2004, 10:43 PM
hey guys call it a day because take a look at the other for www.gsmhosting.com in the cheaters part and hes done the same there but not for phones but for logs he did not have and he promised a refund but none was given to several people

aaa_121uk
14-04-2004, 10:45 PM
can u jus trace him by his IP address

Prubhdeep
14-04-2004, 11:36 PM
guess what people, if he is a scammer then hes got me 2, i paid money for a t610 but never recieved it, hmmmmm i tort he cud be trusted aswell, i have faith that i will get my money back from him. (i hope :-o )

cakey68
14-04-2004, 11:51 PM
but what about all these people who think he's the mutts ...., were they all quality phones that they delt with him or just cheap deals to gain trust ?? they must have some more info on him

Prubhdeep
14-04-2004, 11:56 PM
think about it, he had all the refs n stuff right, so basicaly he could of got the best phones off people, not just the barred and faulty ones, thats all he looks for, so im tinkin he cant of dun this on purpose...but u neva knw...yeh other people must have different info on him....the reason y he gave ppl that "jevgeni" name was because he told me that him (devon/bcool/smartunlock) was disabled and couldnt move around.

i dont knw what to think people, i jus want my money. fingers cross he sorts this out...i think he will.

cakey68
15-04-2004, 12:19 AM
had a look through old pm's bcool sent me and apparently he was ment to be in knighton leicester??

Prubhdeep
15-04-2004, 12:38 AM
i live in knighton leicester...that cant be right...or is he...im sure that aint right lol.

Prubhdeep
15-04-2004, 12:50 AM
if uve got his propa adress jus gimme it..ill go to the guys house...n ill sort this shit out..no probs...so cakey u got the full adress?

thefeeble
15-04-2004, 06:46 AM
yeah give me the full address aswel. thanks

cakey68
15-04-2004, 09:08 AM
nope thats all he told me ! he told me that my phone and cash that he owed me was comming from his "good friend" as he put it justin bournes in the uk when asked where , he went off for a while because he was mailing straight back that day, and then came back with ,"he lives in knighton leicester" so it would arrive first class next day ..........hhmmmmm, he just played us off against each other thats all, hes done the off!

Prubhdeep
15-04-2004, 01:41 PM
yo cakey when did he say that he will pay u the money n stuff? was it the last 2 weeks all this shit happened to u?...man i swear the guy jus cant do tha n get away with it...now way.

cakey68
15-04-2004, 06:06 PM
last thursday was the last mail i had from him when he said he was sending me the tracking number for my phone etc which was already ment to be with me by then!!! just keptfobbing me off saying waiting for tracking number should have done what i normaly do with people i dont know set a security lock on the phone i send out and when deal is done send the code to unlock but he talked the right talk etc and all you guys said how trustworthy he was! so yeah been going on a couple of weeks now.

denny_c
15-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Maybe he started different users to make it appear as if he was selling the phones?
He goes on gsm forum under the name smartunlock.
Im glad I trusted my instinct & didnt sell to him. I never send phones out without recieving payment first, and that is exactly what he wanted me to do.

icecold316
15-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear this shady bastard has ripped you all off :evil:

Just had a thought should anyone wish to continue to trust traders on line.

Why dont you agree the trade with price including shipping etc.. then advertise it on ebay with buy it now with the sale link posted here,so your trader knows where to go get it.
That way you ensure a relative degree of safety as ebay have pretty good fraud policies especially if you purchase with a credit card and this should root out all the assholes!!!

Just my thoughts as this is what i'll be doing from now on.

denny_c
15-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Can anybody get information about this guy Justinbournes. If he lives in the UK then I want to pay him a visit .

Somebody else must have this information !

If you read justinbournes posts he states that he lives in Germany.

aaa_121uk - can u jus trace him by his IP address
Yesterday 10:43 PM

Anyone can cloak their IP address so you'll never know whether his is legitimate or not :sad:
The internet is not a safe place for buyers.

pfitz
15-04-2004, 07:13 PM
heres his address he was using in estonia

Name:
>Address:

NokDoc
15-04-2004, 08:09 PM
Hi,

We cannot allow ip's or addresses being posted in public.

Feel free to use pm or email for the purpose.

NokDoc

Chemkid
15-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Hi,

We cannot allow ip's or addresses being posted in public.

Feel free to use pm or email for the purpose.

NokDoc

Hi Nokdoc,

Cant you just allow it just this once. There is great reason to believe that honest members from this site have been taken for a ride. I know how they feel as I have lost money from scammers like this as well.

Please sir, just this once. Let the people know the true identity of these dishonest and pathetic low lives that sponge of honest dealers.

Regards
A G Patel
chemid
South Africa :evil:

djseaton
15-04-2004, 10:56 PM
I pmed GSM Super Star when bcool offered me 220 for my brand new nokia 7600, and this is the message i got from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djseaton
Is he trusted? as he has offerend me 220 for my nokia 7600.

but wants me to send first.

YES mate he is one of the most honest guys I have done business with

You wont have any problems with him.

I got my cash the day he received the phone

IF I ONLY WAITED ONE MORE DAY, THEN I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF.

thefeeble
16-04-2004, 04:07 AM
If his ICQ number is : 688245 , Nickname : Don Diablo
then I just recieved a very odd & threatining message from him.
He said that he was a Russian terrorist and that he was going to be bring me trouble .
I am not sure that this could have been devon as he seemed to be a cool guy when talking to him on msn.

radiodepilhas
16-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Problems of the contemporary ages: multiple id's. In an english language board like this one, it's almost impossible to trace someone's whereabout with accuracy. There's ip spoofing, multpile id creation, false e-mails or various legit ones that simply are cancelled after the scam, etc. We're all trust reputation-based agreement. If someone manage to gain our trust - like mr. devon, justin bournes, whatever - they can do what they please with it. Because it's almost impossible to have access to their real id. We have to sort out a way of avoiding this. And I'm oppened to sugestions.

Prubhdeep
16-04-2004, 05:44 PM
any more news about the guy?

Prubhdeep
16-04-2004, 06:30 PM
hello people...i jus wanna knw...did devon say that"i will send payment by the end of the week" to most ppl here?....therefore him paying the money last week friday..

Mamber
16-04-2004, 08:45 PM
@icecold316
E-bays fraud policy is rubbish, that does NOT work at all! I'm still trying to get £200 back from a Ripper way back in September 2003. He has now been caught by the Police, but the £200 looks lost forever!

Regarding this other issue, has everyone who sent phones out made a note of the IMEI number? Perhaps then they can also be blocked in the country where the phone has been sent???

...and for the record, I sent him an 8310, and no payment yet! :evil:

marklowther
16-04-2004, 10:47 PM
just to let you guys know thta someone is going to try and do sumit about this guy. he whants to no the details about who has being ripped off check it out------->http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=694597#post694597

fredddiemercury
17-04-2004, 08:17 PM
well i was advised by another user on here who i had traded with in past he was o.k. and now here i am minus my phones and still no e700,and looking at this info never will have.any1 wanting anything of me in future better be prapared to either pay upfront or collect otherwise u can go whistle should think a few more ppl are feeling this way to

djseaton
18-04-2004, 03:10 PM
Im in the same baot as you mate, i was told he was trusted aswel, and im a phone missing now :(

its the second time i have been ripped off now :(

meg
18-04-2004, 04:09 PM
ive lost 4 phones barstard! it did all seem to good prices but as you lot i looked at the fed back ! well the rest of the story we all know low life scum like this just make it so much harder for us to work with each other it will get to the state where no body will work because of miss trust and that defeats the whole piont of the web dont it ? oh well devon or what ever he's called neeeds to be put behind us !

does any one want a x70 uk barred? :) pm me with offer

lets get back to normal!

pfitz
19-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Hier is Julia,Devons wife.
My husbands health is very bad now.He is in hospital in intensive care room.He have a car crash.He cant breathe byself,only with apparats.All packages is in post,and i cant become this packages.Now i must make all with notarius,then i hope,that i become all packages and i tell u about this.I really sorry.
Thank you!
With best regards,
Julia

i just got this from bcools email, anyone else get this?

well bcool told me he sent me a e700 two weeks ago and i still haven't got it, so i don't believe a word of it

Prubhdeep
19-04-2004, 01:49 PM
yo pfitz i got the exact same email from that person...thats messed...she goes the phones are in the post...he was supose to post them weeks bak...dis aint right

cakey68
19-04-2004, 02:49 PM
i got this too , and people on two other forums aswell have recieved this obviously bcool has bee watching the feedback hes been getting and is trying to get sympathy prob to try it again somwhere else, if you look on the other forums some people have been getting far more reults on his whereabouts etc maybe hes getting nervous because there have been an awful lot of other people on other forums that wont let this go either and have different aka's for him etc but the address is always the same and a lot from europe have threatend him with the police etc to that address hmmm we will see also found out he has given the exact story he gave me to someone else too about there phones being with his good freind justin bournes word for word! he also told some else that the reason he hadnt posted there phone yet was he couldnt get about much because he was disabled and in a wheelchair ! that was about 3 weeks ago before his car crash !! this blokes got more storys than eastenders, also someone had him online on msn over the weekend but he wouldnt respond to them , and the phone number he gave me somtimes is on but obviously does'nt answer.. any way i replied to his wife ...[yeah right] about my phones and said forget about them and just send mine back and we will call it quits ....am taking bets on the answer lol

thefeeble
19-04-2004, 05:24 PM
recieved the same email. Just told her that he owes me money and asked her to get the payment information from him so she can send me the money back through moneybookers.
Obviously if he is well enough to tell her to email everyone and post the packages then he will be well enough to tell her how to send my money back.

djseaton
19-04-2004, 06:28 PM
I have also recieved this email.

Hier is Julia,Devons wife.
Thank you verry much fou our understand.My husbands health is very bad now.He have a car crash.He is in hospitan in intensive care room.He cant breathe byself,only with apparats.All packages is in post,and i cant become this packages.Now i must make all with notarius,then i hope,that i become all packages and i tell u about this.I really sorry.
Thank you!
With best regards,
Julia

This was after i sent this email

Are you going to reply? or is this a matter for the police?

I then sent this email back

Okay, thank you for letting me know, but every one thinks he has ripped them
off, i hope this can be sorted soon, and give him all my best.

Her reply was
Hello!
Thank you verry much for your understanding.He has not ripped off.Sorry for my bad english!
Thank you!
Julia..

My reply to this was
There is one problem, he said he has payed me for the phone, by bank transfere,
and i have recieved nothing. there are also other people in the same situatuin.

regards simon

Her reply was

I m really sorry.Bud i dont know nothink about this situation.
Julia.

SO by the look of this its him pretending to be ill, as he confirmed sending me the money on friday, and this was over a week ago.

marklowther
19-04-2004, 08:57 PM
i got the samr message about him being in hospitla, and i find it vary hard to belive, but here is an idea, if they has being a bad car crash dont local papers report on things like that? why dont we see if there is anything online?

pfitz
19-04-2004, 09:57 PM
i got the samr message about him being in hospitla, and i find it vary hard to belive, but here is an idea, if they has being a bad car crash dont local papers report on things like that? why dont we see if there is anything online?

hope you can read estonian

Mamber
19-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Looks like the e-mail system has been very busy this weekend!!!! I also received this message........

''Hier is Julia,Devons wife.Thank you verry much fou our understand.My husbands health is very bad now.He is in hospitan in intensive care room.He cant breathe byself,only with apparats.All packages is in post,and i cant become this packages.Now i must make all with notarius,then i hope,that i become all packages and i tell u about this.I really sorry.Thank you!With best regards,Julia''

fredddiemercury
19-04-2004, 11:39 PM
perhaps this is his docter lol
anyway got same e-mail and am holding on file in order to pass on to the relevant authorities if need be

as for phones i lost 8 of them including a 7650 & 8310 fortunatly they were phones no1 else wanted and had already made money on others bought with them but still doesn't eliviate the fact i have lost money on them perhaps we will have to wait and see,but 3weeks to send a parcel is way o.t.t. if u ask me could have cycled their quicker

djseaton
20-04-2004, 09:18 AM
but i still dont see why he siad he has payed me, yet the money is not in my account after two weeks nearly :(

deviat0r
20-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Hi,

I'm a complete newbie to this forum, but felt compelled to answer.....

According to the electorial role, Justin Bournes does not exist and out of the 'J Bournes' there are non in leicester.

I hope this helps. (It's amazing what you can find at the library!)

Dave

cakey68
20-04-2004, 05:52 PM
i sent him another mail yesterday from a different email address demanding my phones back and got a message from his supposed wife asking which ones they were and she would post them back .....hm you decide

meg
20-04-2004, 07:54 PM
hi all well at least you all got emails ive had fuck all form then and 4 phones lighter reading this lot i think hes lieing about the crash it to convenent isn't it? as its been said they have reading this and other forums and it is looking like peoples are not going to let it go and we shouldnt it is a real shane im stuck in blighty because mt brothers have things for this barstard! if only!

wozza
20-04-2004, 08:05 PM
what is the email address his "wife" is contacting you on? I'd like to get in touch - we only used Nfree PMs

cheers.

cakey68
20-04-2004, 08:56 PM
i now have proof he's just watching all this and laughing at us he has worked out and put 2 and 2 together and realised that im the same person he mailed to my other e/mail address today the one which i sent him a mail from demanding my phones back[ a different one to which i gave him] ,obviously he worked it out because he read my post earlier today about it on here , he then sent a mail to my mail address that i have dealt with him through the one i gave him to deal with me to say that is strange that i have the two mail addresses,[ all the time signing them wife julia] so think about it why would his wife who supposedly knows nothing of his dealings be sitting on the pc reading the threads on here???? also come back with just stupid reply of how strange it is that i have two addresses,[ nothing about my phones etc or to ask my address to send them back to! like she offered in the previous mail!!] i mean why bother shouldnt she be at the hosipital with her man as she put it, he's just taunting me , just letting me know he's still about then when i told him to stop fucking around , just like that the mails stop comming !three mails in a day from the worried wife of someone who is critical, yeah like fuck

Prubhdeep
20-04-2004, 09:15 PM
cakey bro, this all seems dodgy man, the person asked for my adress and sed that she will post tje mobile, but no other emails since then, he aint gettin away with it.

Alinus
21-04-2004, 12:42 AM
I will stick this post in Sales Info section.

unless Mr. Bcool will solve this problems this post will remain stuck and visible to all members of Nfree to see and judge.

wozza
21-04-2004, 01:05 AM
cheers mate.. appreciated.

deviat0r
23-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Bcool or who ever has viewed/contacted people through this forum.

Is it not possible to check which range of IP's (or IP) that he is using and try and work out how many accounts this guy has.

That way a public last of all his possible usernames will help people in the future, if he ever re-appears!

Dave

Mamber
25-04-2004, 10:57 AM
.......all very quiet on this page over the past day or so!

Has anyone been paid?

Has anyone also taken the IMEI number for their phones sent to Devon?

wozza
27-04-2004, 06:41 PM
has anyone received any more word from his "wife" or devon/bcool/whatever himself?

cakey68
27-04-2004, 06:47 PM
as expected thats your lot i think he knows hes been rumbled so the pathetic wife attempt has obviously been binned all i can say is pity he wasnt really in a car crash still hope the fucker dies anyway

wozza
27-04-2004, 07:47 PM
lol! well put, and not at all over the top imo :P

azbtw
27-04-2004, 08:21 PM
thank god i wasnt able to send the money when he asked me to send it for i dont have my references... but wait, where did all those comments about him came from??? :-o

Mamber
27-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Like I mentioned above has anyone taken IMEI numbers of the phones sent to ''bcool''?

Here are the networks and phone numbers where you can contact and have the phones barred.......

Radiolinja Eesti = 00 372 699 9966
Eesti Mobile Telefon (EMT) = 00 372 6 397 130
Tele2 Eesti AS = 00 372 686 6255

Anyone who has e-mail addresses for the providers would be very helpful also, much cheaper.

Hope that helps, at least he won't be able to use them there either!!! Ha!

typiod
28-04-2004, 12:37 AM
pm me all the details you have on this person ie where did you send the phones, how did you pay for phones,email adds etc and ill see what i can find out.

Chemkid
28-04-2004, 10:15 PM
I have also recieved this email.

This was after i sent this email

I then sent this email back

Her reply was

My reply to this was

Her reply was

SO by the look of this its him pretending to be ill, as he confirmed sending me the money on friday, and this was over a week ago.

Hi Mate,

Could you kindly ask Julia what her surname is.

Regards
chemkid

Chemkid
28-04-2004, 10:19 PM
I will stick this post in Sales Info section.

unless Mr. Bcool will solve this problems this post will remain stuck and visible to all members of Nfree to see and judge.

Way to go Alinus.

regards
chemkid

typiod
29-04-2004, 01:07 AM
right the story so far bcool (devon) uses the email address [email protected] the website smart unlock.com is registered to jevgeni mletshko (estonia),(so can assume its the same person, also the website does not have much content). the people giving him good references have still been active but have not been posting, ( juhani7 last post 17/02/04 but was active yesterday, could be same person; but without ip addresses cant be sure.). now for justinbournes62 if you look at the members list there was a justinbourne and a justinbournes62 registered on the same day(06/01/04), now i have done a quick search for bourne in the knighton area of leicester, and although there is no justin bourne registered on the electoral role there were 2 0r 3 addresses in the area that had the name bourne of which i have the addresses and phone numbers (there are several reasons why there is no justin bourne on the electoral role,he`s not 18 yet, (the electoral role i have access to on the net is 2 years old0) so either someone needs to go into a libarey in leicester and look up the name with latest role or pm me for the phone numbers of the bourne`s in that area,

Mamber
10-05-2004, 08:42 PM
Update that may be handy....

I have been in contact with the relevant networks in Eastonia, and have finally found the way to sort the un-paid phone problem!

By e-mailing: [email protected]
with a reason why you want the phone ''Barred'' in Eastonia, they will have the phone stopped in that country on all networks. The information you have to give them is the IMEI number of the phone, and a good reason why the phone should be barred.

Best reason I can think of is ''bcool'' is a thieving Ars**ole!!!!

Perhaps just saying, he did not pay for the goods may be a little friendlier??

Mine is now barred in that country. :D

Hope that helps you all?

deviat0r
11-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Update that may be handy....

I have been in contact with the relevant networks in Eastonia, and have finally found the way to sort the un-paid phone problem!

By e-mailing: [email protected]
with a reason why you want the phone ''Barred'' in Eastonia, they will have the phone stopped in that country on all networks. The information you have to give them is the IMEI number of the phone, and a good reason why the phone should be barred.

Best reason I can think of is ''bcool'' is a thieving Ars**ole!!!!

Perhaps just saying, he did not pay for the goods may be a little friendlier??

Mine is now barred in that country. :D

Hope that helps you all?

Mamber, ur a star! Thats excellent, now everyone he has sold a phone to will be going back to him and complaining! Excellent peer pressure!

Dave!

Mamber
11-05-2004, 09:38 AM
Not so much as a star, but we need fair play on these forums. Without trusting each other on these forums, who can we trust?

Let's hope he at least gets some stress now!

Thanks

wrxmatt03
13-05-2004, 04:15 PM
sent, now whoeve he sold them to will be after him and hopefully his country is like iraq (kill the basterd)

:lol:

Alinus
13-05-2004, 04:27 PM
I suggest for all of you here to keep a decent language

I know many of you are angry...but this is not an excuse.
Solve your problemsw in a civilised way.

Mamber
14-05-2004, 02:09 AM
@wrxmatt03

Well done mate, glad you had the sense to take the IMEI number form your phone. Lets hope ALL the other sellers also had the same idea.

This now proves the phones can be barred in bcool's country also.

See below the message from.... [email protected] :lol:

Quote::
Dear Sir!

Reply on request.

This mobile phone(350 844 *** *** ***) is barred by 14 may 2004.

Best wishes

djseaton
16-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the advice mate, i am going to do the same, as soon as i find the IMEI number.

loser58
22-05-2004, 01:25 PM
is this Bcool member Banned form here ? still says "reg/ User" next too his screen name and his "Wanted barred phones" thread is still open ,..are the Mods sleeping ?? :-?

Prubhdeep
24-05-2004, 08:03 PM
ne one had ne info on this guy...got there money back or wateva? cant let the guy get away wid it.

djseaton
24-05-2004, 08:55 PM
i have not heard a word from him in weeks.

i have also emailed the network as advised, but no reply :(

Mamber
24-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Do NOT give up on the Network, contact them again and again if you have to. This is the ONLY way these phones can be worthless to this Thief!!!

DeanStev
13-06-2004, 07:41 PM
WHOIS INFO

<Removed>

NokDoc
22-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Mr. DeanStev,

Stop putting such info here in public.

NokDoc

DeanStev
22-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Mr. DeanStev,

Stop putting such info here in public.

NokDoc

Sorry,
I wasn't aware I was doing wrong as this information is freely available from the whois database.

Alinus
01-08-2004, 11:05 AM
is this Bcool member Banned form here ? still says "reg/ User" next too his screen name and his "Wanted barred phones" thread is still open ,..are the Mods sleeping ?? :-?

no we are not sleeping.
this is why this is the only thread stucked at top of sales info area

furqan56
15-08-2004, 02:12 AM
any updates on this?

SuPeR_PoPeY
13-10-2004, 06:34 PM
he fucked me too in other forum with other name!!!!
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165288

bcool
20-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Three words: I am back.

Payment is ready for everyone who I owe.

wozza
20-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Three words: I am back.

Payment is ready for everyone who I owe.

Jesus Christ.. 9 months later!! What happened to you?

bcool
20-01-2005, 03:24 PM
As was told - car accedent. Barly could survive.

Please, PM me details of deal and I will send the payment.

And no more bad words about me, please. You are all right ofcourse, but you should be a people after all.

wozza
20-01-2005, 03:36 PM
As was told - car accedent. Barly could survive.

Please, PM me details of deal and I will send the payment.

And no more bad words about me, please. You are all right ofcourse, but you should be a people after all.

As you can see, I am sure a lot of people made decisions about you 9 months ago, when you disappeared from the forum. I know that I for one would like to offer my public apologies, welcome you back to NFREE, and say that I really respect you for coming back after 9 months, to pay off your debts..

wozza
22-01-2005, 07:29 PM
bcool, 2 days ago you said you'd send payment and I'm yet to receive any money from you.

Mamber
22-01-2005, 07:38 PM
....and me to, your not alone!

Even passed on PayPal details for QUICK payment!

Nothing yet.

wozza
22-01-2005, 09:14 PM
....and me to, your not alone!

Even passed on PayPal details for QUICK payment!

Nothing yet.

yeah I gave him my paypal address too.

bradysarlo
24-01-2005, 11:23 AM
You there bcool?
I PMed him with no reply.
Hope to hear from you soon Devon.

--- Brady

bradysarlo
26-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Hmmmm.....

wozza
26-01-2005, 11:23 PM
"hmmm..." indeed! I think he's taking the piss.. again.

Mamber
27-01-2005, 03:58 PM
.....don't think he is there, because the last activity was;

Last Activity: 21-01-2005 @ 01:23 PM

That's the same day as I sent my Paypal details!!!!!

bcool
27-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Hello

I am here, just can't make up things with my paypal. I am like a baby at the moment, sorry for delay. Payment will be done to everyone who sent PMs to me.

please, be patient. I think that is enough of bad words for me.

regards

ninjana
27-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Hello

I am here, just can't make up things with my paypal. I am like a baby at the moment, sorry for delay. Payment will be done to everyone who sent PMs to me.

please, be patient. I think that is enough of bad words for me.

regards

bcool .. you should know your debts..
are they soo much as that?
should come from you to send ppl PM to find a way who to make the payments.. thats wath a honored ppl would do here in portugal :)

bcool.. try to send money trough Western Union
or bank transfer
:)

Killer_kayani
28-01-2005, 03:43 PM
hello bcool welcome back - i'd just like to give you credit for actually coming back to this forum and paying off debts - shows your are a true ginuwine honest person

hope you have/are recovering well from the accident

i sent you three phone a while back - a nokia 3510 with a pinstripe case, a nokia 3510 with the blue nokia gaming case and a nokia 3510i with the original case - you was supposed to send me £100

heres my original thread - http://nokiafree.org/forums/t55886/h/s.html you may recall on it

and here downwards - http://nokiafree.org/forums/showpost.php?p=292420&postcount=211

paypal address - [email protected]
email - [email protected]

please get in contact with me
cheers
all the best

Prubhdeep
30-01-2005, 01:11 PM
has ne one actualy been refunded by bcool...ive pm'd him but he aint replied....ne one knw wats goin on now?

Mamber
30-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Just checked my Paypal account NOTHING!!!!

PM'd him a couple of times, but nothing yet.

His last presence on this site was;
Last Activity: 28-01-2005 08:52 PM

That may explain a little?

bradysarlo
30-01-2005, 10:07 PM
I know its frustrating but be patient like he said.
Last time he made a post but didn't come back on the forums for a week.
Perhaps he only has access to the internet one day a week?
Hopefuly we willl hear from him soon. :-)

--- Brady

Killer_kayani
04-02-2005, 04:14 PM
still nothing here :sad: :???:

Mamber
04-02-2005, 07:01 PM
........or here!!!!!!!!!1

Prubhdeep
13-02-2005, 12:08 PM
he owes me £80, has he actualy paid any one back yet or returned any mobiles or ne ting?

Killer_kayani
15-02-2005, 04:50 PM
i dont think so mate, let jus keep an eye on this page, see what happens...

Mamber
15-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Well if it helps, he has not been active on this site since 28th Jan.!!

I would assume then payments have not yet been made?

bradysarlo
15-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Yea, Havn't heard from him in a while.

bradysarlo
05-04-2005, 10:42 AM
This isn't looking to promicing...

Killer_kayani
17-07-2005, 07:29 PM
didnt get any thing from him

if ur there bcool, and u are genuine, please sort it out i can get plenty more phones for you

Mamber
17-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Not much point in this, as his Last Activity: 28-01-2005 08:52 PM

gunton10
17-07-2005, 11:27 PM
cant the police do anything about this?

someone must have i add y not go batter him if police dont sort it

ummy90
25-07-2005, 05:45 PM
if he ripped you off let me know, give me his adress, i live in estonia, i may see what i can do. I will be ready to help you. I hate guys who rip's. i have got problems too. Let me know if i can help you.

bradysarlo
26-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Some of his details are here.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=694597#post694597
Let us know if you find anything. :wink:

ummy90
30-07-2005, 08:38 AM
OK!

You dont have any chance to get your money, he is wanted in estonia, he has done a lot of freuds, he has chicaned he has done a lot of computer crimes, he stole 60 000.- (4700 dollars) from some kind of company account, if youre interested then
http://www.ekyl.ee/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=3348&mode=thread
its in estonian.

ummy90
30-07-2005, 08:48 AM
and he is russian he don't have estonian citizenship.

bradysarlo
30-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Well Done. :-) , but its bad news...
I wish I could read that, do you know of any online estonian-english translators?

ummy90
30-07-2005, 12:02 PM
http://www.ibs.ee/dict/
http://aare.pri.ee/dictionary.html?switch=en
http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/Estonian-english/
maybe that's enough

bradysarlo
30-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Nah, im not gunna work it out word by word...
I mean, like the google one, but does estonian...

ummy90
30-07-2005, 01:17 PM
sry don't know.... :???:

KevinFlys
02-06-2008, 04:55 AM
Can you simply tell if Runescape (http://www.usfine.com/Runescape-Powerleveling-c-90.html) is a great game maplestory powerleveling (http://www.usfine.com/Maple-Story-PowerLeveling-c-98.html) or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape (http://www.usfine.com/Runescape-Powerleveling-c-90.html) and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape (http://www.usfine.com/Runescape-Powerleveling-c-90.html) has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money (http://www.money-runescape.net/)