PDA

View Full Version : Phone ID

ishent
14-04-2004, 02:16 PM
Hello. I have a MY3036 and I want to unlock it. I have a software to calculate the unlock code but ask me for the phone ID. Does anybody know how to get or calculate that ID? I know how to enter in the hot line menu to read the PROM fields.

Thanks in advance.

hrco
17-04-2004, 01:59 AM
Hello. I have a MY3036 and I want to unlock it. I have a software to calculate the unlock code but ask me for the phone ID. Does anybody know how to get or calculate that ID? I know how to enter in the hot line menu to read the PROM fields.

Thanks in advance.

You must give us more info!
SW version and hash table!
Hw?
You will must have data cable or under hot line menu read SW version!
You ahve two solution for reading ID direct by data cable or by calculation!
Warrning,
you are to yung to poste request for free codes, so here you can get info what you need and then you will finde out how you can get your unlock code or ID!
GET IT?
So give us sw version!
Then you will get instruction for next step!

ishent
20-04-2004, 04:31 PM
You must give us more info!
SW version and hash table!
Hw?
You will must have data cable or under hot line menu read SW version!
You ahve two solution for reading ID direct by data cable or by calculation!
Warrning,
you are to yung to poste request for free codes, so here you can get info what you need and then you will finde out how you can get your unlock code or ID!
GET IT?
So give us sw version!
Then you will get instruction for next step!

Thanks for your reply. I don't have data cable so I would like to do it by calculation. This is my software version (don't know if this include the hash table :-?, sorry for my ignorance):

Version: DC3,5I 200502 1704

I know I am too young to post request for free codes here, anyway I prefer to do it step by step than just insert a code because this way I (and other beginner guys like me, if there is someone in this forum :-P ) can learn more about sagem phones.

Thanks again and best regards.

hrco
23-04-2004, 06:31 PM
You can unlock your phone whitout cable!
You will must read some field and give somebody to calculate!