PDA

View Full Version : HELP! my nokia 3650 is not truning on the nokia logo appears & then fades away

Taimurt
16-04-2004, 02:16 PM
today i turn on my nokia 3650 then i saw the nokia logo appears then it fades away then gaian it appears and again fades away it continue for 3 times & the phone automatically turned off i tried by removing the memory card but it still comes also when i put the fone on charging the nokia logo appears & then gone .. it also not charges the phone plz tell me wht to do ... i think if my phone can be formatted it will solve the problem but how i can format the phone as it dosnt turn on .. plz tell me any code to format my 3650 like there is a code for nokia 6600 that press the call key the star key and the 3 key and then turn the phone on it formats the phone ..is it posible to format the phone by the data cable i also have the data cable for 3650.. so i will be waiting for ur reply .. plz reply me soon and try to solve my problem ..

tzeonn
16-04-2004, 05:54 PM
well, as mentioned in the other thread, u might need to flash ur fone.

1st, take out mmc, to see if it works, it it does, u need to format the mmc in another device.

else, a trip to nokia might b ur solution.

nileprince
17-04-2004, 12:32 AM
I had same problem as yours. My nokia 3650 olso did same thing. I had to format my mobile and not my MMC and it worked with new version of the software.

Taimurt
17-04-2004, 05:59 AM
how to format the phone as it dont turn on .. as i told u that it also dose`nt works when i take out the mem card .. so now how can i format the phone is there any way that we can format it using data cable cuz i also hav the data cable for my 3650 .. and plz tell me that wht the " Flash the phone " means .. how to do that ..? is there any software for that .. waitin for ya rply ..

tzeonn
17-04-2004, 04:06 PM
u cant flash the fone urself, unless u get the flashing equipment for ur fone, which cost alot too.

get it flashed at nokia.

chiesouw
20-06-2004, 02:43 AM
as I know.. code for format 3650 is *#7370# ( restore original setting ). But if the phone stuck in the logo, so you can use some kind of flasher box. like griffin, ufs, etc.. one time I've fix a problem like that with my griffin. But it doesn't work with the other 3650. :)