View Full Version : using 5E0 ID and others
Bütyök
20-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi, All!
How can I call 5E0 functions from program by BL jumps or by other ways?
What is the differents between 5E0 and the other IDs?
There is any 5E0 IDs and some others, like 6E3, 2B2, BBC, BBA, etc.
What are these?
Thx,
Bütyök
danwood76
21-04-2004, 11:41 AM
There is not really any difference between the, 6E3, 2B2, BBC, BBA, its just they call different list of functions up :)
eg. 322_0 calls the switch off command
If you find the start of the function a 5E0 calls then you can call the PUSH {} command with a BL I think ;)
reagrds,
Danny
Bütyök
21-04-2004, 06:52 PM
If you find the start of the function a 5E0 calls then you can call the PUSH {} command with a BL I think ;)
reagrds,
Danny
It isn't work.
I tried it with Calendar function.
It's 5E0 ID is 0x6F. I called it from menu, e.g:
[0x002A782B][0x00000000][0x0022EAB8][0x004C][0x0378]....... etc.
and the phone was freeze.
I want to make a new menu; to call more 5E0 functions next to each other.
danwood76
21-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Im not sure you quite understand what I mean
To run the 5E0 from a BL you need to find the start of the function, then decide where you need to put the BL
eg. for the *#sim0clock# shortcut
calculate the BL and it should work
it wont work from menu
If you want to create this function that calls up more than one function it is relatively simple
you will need to create your own 5E0 ID that calls your new function
regards,
Danny
Bütyök
23-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Im not sure you quite understand what I mean...
...you will need to create your own 5E0 ID that calls your new function
regards,
Danny
Yes, yes, yes!!!
It is true!
I tried it and it works fine!
I made a copy of an 5E0 function (e.g. set the date), modified it (changed menus), and made a new 5E0 ID that is called the new function, and it works.
Thanks a lot for Your helps!!!
BR,
Bütyök
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.