PDA

View Full Version : the codes wont work with my 3310 help

dannybee86
23-04-2004, 02:14 AM
hello i want to unlock my 3310 but when i use the codes generated by your generator my phones says not allowed and switches off then on again. please can some one help

IMIE = (IMEI Removed)
Orange UK = 23433

i want to unlock it becuase i have a O2 sim card i want to use please help me.

unlokia
23-04-2004, 07:01 AM
Hi mate!!!

What this "NOT ALLOWED" message means, is that the limit of FIVE incorrect unlock code entries has been reached, and as such the only way to unlock this handset would be to use something like ROLIS NOKTOOL and an MBUS compatible data cable or an UNLOCKING CLIP (DCT3).

I am afraid that it is not possible to unlock this handset by unlock codes, because software contained inside the handset, COUNTS how many incorrect attempts are made to unlock the handset by code (MAX of 5).

Regards Matt (UNLOKIA)

sergo_zmeia
24-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Someone braking rules here...Be smart read the rules and fix what U have done befor U win a vacantion or some bad reputation points..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
PS: go here:www.nokiafree.org/downloads
get the generator and try again..and remember U have 5 trys only..after that U need cable and software..

tessa
25-04-2004, 11:39 PM
hello i want to unlock my 3310 but when i use the codes generated by your generator my phones says not allowed and switches off then on again. please can some one help

IMIE = (IMEI Removed)
Orange UK = 23433

i want to unlock it becuase i have a O2 sim card i want to use please help me.
hi, you have to put 2 codes into the phone 1 code takes the restiction off and the other code takes it of the sim i had to put 2 codes in to unlock