PDA

View Full Version : Nokia spy phone

MegaADY
24-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Hello ! I am Working on a spy phone project. I have a few versions with microcontroller, but they are very very buggy.

I am new to G3nolite stuff ... and I have a lot of work to do ... I found out the scripts which can convert a nokia in a spy phone, but they are not working for me. I have a nokia 6110 for test. I set up the Safe Ram address to 00100014 , and install the following scripts: Shortkey_Main.gsc ,spymode.gsc, fastspy.gsc, and the only result is my phone menus slowed down.
I saw that many people is interested in this subject . Did anyone really managed to do this only with software modding ?
Thank you .

so5305
01-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Hello ! I am Working on a spy phone project. I have a few versions with microcontroller, but they are very very buggy.

I am new to G3nolite stuff ... and I have a lot of work to do ... I found out the scripts which can convert a nokia in a spy phone, but they are not working for me. I have a nokia 6110 for test. I set up the Safe Ram address to 00100014 , and install the following scripts: Shortkey_Main.gsc ,spymode.gsc, fastspy.gsc, and the only result is my phone menus slowed down.
I saw that many people is interested in this subject . Did anyone really managed to do this only with software modding ?
Thank you .

Hi Have you solved the technical problems? I am interested