PDA

View Full Version : Can not Unlock a 6210 phone

pfard
13-09-2002, 03:22 PM
I have got this old Nokia 6210 which do not know to which operator it belongs to.
I have asked my friend to unlock it and he is getting problema nd can not unlock. No sim works and I have been told that the software version is 5.17. any ideas of what to do or any software version that you have and recommend I could use please

Thanks in advance.

bsdbm
20-09-2002, 10:59 AM
I can unlock it for all networks for £3 plus p&p back to you at cost (probably about £1.50 recorded or £3.50 special).

I can even unlock it for you and upgrade the software to the last revision for the 6210 (v5.56) this will be £5 plus p&p at cost.

I have no idea what your mate is having a problem with, i have done loads of these without issue.

The only reason why the fone wouldn't log onto other networks is if the handset is barred via its IMEI number. These numbers can be changed but it is illegal in the UK!

I have refs, please check em in my signiature, email me if interested.

Dan
:D

paolo
20-09-2002, 11:48 AM
use nokiatool by rolis... get it on download section.. press clear sp locks and it will be unlock.... if it still have no network... change the at least one digit of your imei.and it will be ok

Jeric
26-09-2002, 04:24 PM
Use Nk Calc for Signal Repair

freak
27-09-2002, 01:43 PM
use nokiatool by rolis its free... if no network, try changing the imei of your phone to 00000000000000......... it'll work!!!

i can give it to you for free if you want... use an mbus data cable

KnokKnok
28-09-2002, 09:47 AM
Changing IMEI is illegal in your country, you must not change it. Check first if this is stolen on not. I heard that they will put you in prison up to 5 years. Let's make this forum for fun and not for stolen one.

:( :( :(

Hope this work.

madmania
30-09-2002, 09:06 AM
does somebody know about i-mei configuration??
and how to repair lost i-mei (the phone is not stolen one, but sometimes people change their chasing and forgot to put the imei back :) )
if any reference about i-mei, please I am eager to know it...
thank's

Liam
30-09-2002, 09:13 AM
Flash the attached file to it and see if you can unlock it now.
When you flash it, make sure you erase all phonebook entries from the phone memory and make sure you change the IMEI and reset to factory defaults.

The start address is the one when you press 6210 EEPROM in the write file window in Rolis.

Failing that, if you live in the UK - £5 inc P&P for the repair - PM me for for details.

Liam
30-09-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by madmania
does somebody know about i-mei configuration??
and how to repair lost i-mei (the phone is not stolen one, but sometimes people change their chasing and forgot to put the imei back :) )
if any reference about i-mei, please I am eager to know it...
thank's

Tutorial for IMEI REPAIR only, www.liambramwell.com :D