PDA

View Full Version : victor gsm cracked f**** your hdd!

asteraky
27-04-2004, 06:36 PM
hy all!y download too the victor gsm cracked v 3.5.8 from www.freegsmteam and what?after y use the software for few times under win 98,it`s happend!sistem blocked and after reboot INVALID SISTEM DISCK :sad: !that f***** software have some virus inside!that f***** virus erease MBR!this are really and truly!y read on some forum that this software kill the hdd but y don`t belived!y doo now!soo never use that software!use v3.5.2 from villany page!work very well and don`t have any virus inside!it work only under winxp!under 98 always say `hasp not found`!

Humsaga
29-04-2004, 10:27 AM
Yes I agree with asteraky,my Hdd is faulty after installing victor gsm cracked v 3.5.8.After rebooting the hdd is faulty or dead.

makden
03-05-2004, 08:16 AM
This is absolutely true, I was blaming my motherboard for this and it happened few times, after what I did repair Win Xp, the MBR was destroyed and all I got was INVALID SYSTEM DISK. Anyway, the version MSS 3.6 works perfectly and no problems there. I wish it was a CDMA program which is not, only a GSM (great for Cingular, T-mobile and AT&T) but not for Verizon, Sprint or Qwest. Cheers.

eddiea
20-06-2004, 01:25 AM
how to repair the HDD??

the soft killed my HDD too....

crashynot
20-06-2004, 03:29 AM
to repair
the HDD
just format and reinstall Windows
or use the Repair console of the windows Disk
it will repair the disc with out deleting any data

Phonestuff
26-06-2004, 05:06 AM
This is absolutely true, I was blaming my motherboard for this and it happened few times, after what I did repair Win Xp, the MBR was destroyed and all I got was INVALID SYSTEM DISK. Anyway, the version MSS 3.6 works perfectly and no problems there. I wish it was a CDMA program which is not, only a GSM (great for Cingular, T-mobile and AT&T) but not for Verizon, Sprint or Qwest. Cheers.

Is there a way you could post a link to this????
i got hit with it too....